WHAT TO BUY WITH $600.00 TO ADD MORE HP/TRQ?

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
HI GUYS AND GALS. I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS COULD SUGGEST WITH MY $600 POOR MAN HP/TRQ BUDGET OTHER THAN NOS FOR MY 94 GT. ILL LIST SOME THINGS I HAD IN MIND. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. THANKS. OH AND MY CURRENT MODS ARE IN MY SIG. O0

LIST:

CAM
UPPER/LOWER INTAKE
JET CHIP
3.73 GEARS
SHOCKS & SPRINGS SET
HEADS

THOSE ARE SOME THOUGHTS PROB STILL OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE, BUT IF YOU GUYS HAVE MORE SUG. LET ME KNOW PLEASE, AND IF YOU HAVE SOMTHING FOR SALE WORTH MY LOOKING AT LET ME KNOW. THANKS :banana:

G

GREG@SN95

that^

or nitrous...

H/C/I swap sound great though... oh and stay away from the JET chip.. its crap... Go with the SCT chip from american muscle

www.sn95forums.com/sponsors.html

^american muscle is a SN95forum sponsor too

Stangbangin

Reaction score
well you sig does not mention underdrive pullies so I'd get some of those. get some gt40 heads for cheap. or you could save that 600 bucks and when another 400 rolls around you could get some nice aluminum heads. I got my trick flow son ebay for 900 bucks fully assembled.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
NOS what else can you get for 600 bucks that would give you 100hp or more :naughty:

DDSTANG94

Reaction score
gears 3:73(five speed) 4:10 (auto) best single preformance gain

Other than that pulleys. 1.72 roller rockers. Headers

OP
OP
I

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
THANKS ALL YOU GUYS. IM GOING TO GO WITH A THE 3.73'S AND SOME UNDER DRIVE PULLIES. FOR NOW. AND PROB. BY A SPORTSMAN 302 BLOCK HERE SHORTLY AND START BUILDING IT ON THE SIDE FOR BOOST. TURBO BOOST THAT IS. LOL. ONE DAY. B/C MY CAR HAS LIKE 163K ON THE MOTOR NOW, BUT IT RUNS LIKE A CHARM. :hammer:

THANKS AGAIN GUYS.
ICEMAN :dancing6:

OH SIDE NOTE: IM GETTIN MY CAR OUT OF THE BODY SHOP TODAY. GETTING MY BODY KIT PUT ON. IT SHOULD LOOK SICK, MINUS NEEDING TO BE PAINTED, LOL. ILL POST PICT'S LATER.

G

GREG@SN95

WHOA!!!!!!

CAPSLOCK!

ITS LIKE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!

Downshift

Reaction score
ICEMAN330824 said:
THANKS ALL YOU GUYS. IM GOING TO GO WITH A THE 3.73'S AND SOME UNDER DRIVE PULLIES. FOR NOW. AND PROB. BY A SPORTSMAN 302 BLOCK HERE SHORTLY AND START BUILDING IT ON THE SIDE FOR BOOST. TURBO BOOST THAT IS. LOL. ONE DAY. B/C MY CAR HAS LIKE 163K ON THE MOTOR NOW, BUT IT RUNS LIKE A CHARM. :hammer:

THANKS AGAIN GUYS.
ICEMAN :dancing6:

OH SIDE NOTE: IM GETTIN MY CAR OUT OF THE BODY SHOP TODAY. GETTING MY BODY KIT PUT ON. IT SHOULD LOOK SICK, MINUS NEEDING TO BE PAINTED, LOL. ILL POST PICT'S LATER.

Did you post pics up yet?

OP
OP
I

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
not yet but will tummorow. also just to let you guys know I bought this instead of above metioned. still buying the 3.73 though.

click here------>>>>>>paxton novi super charger

i found a extra 200 bucks to make this deal. no i just have to by a fmu & lines for it, by pass valve adapter, & bolts from a local bolt shop to mount the brackets. you guys think i can do it? I hope i can. lol :pimp:

OP
OP
I

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
Cool Guys. Im buying the 3.73's like i said above. Im going to get htose installed once I get my new supercharger all set up and ready to go. Im upgraded it from a 5psi pulley to a 10psi pulley and changing the impeller to a new upgraded one, & modifying the oil colling system. Man it will be sick. Its a Paxton Novi Supercharger.

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
FRPP 3.73's.

I have a BRAND NEW set of FRPP 4.10's I would sell you cheaply.. Well, they have 11 miles on them.

ripper

Reaction score
ICEMAN330824 said:
Cool Guys. Im buying the 3.73's like i said above. Im going to get htose installed once I get my new supercharger all set up and ready to go. Im upgraded it from a 5psi pulley to a 10psi pulley and changing the impeller to a new upgraded one, & modifying the oil colling system. Man it will be sick. Its a Paxton Novi Supercharger.

Whoa! 10lbs boost on a motor with 163k on it? Your flirtin with disaster iceman. Leave the 5 on there till you get that new motor close to finished LOL. My .02

OP
OP
I

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
I KNOW I MUST BLOW THE MOTOR UP SO I CAN REBUILD IT TO A 331, I CAN THEN TELL THE WIFE I DONT HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DRIVE, BLA BLAH BLAH... ^-^

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online