What to do next?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Went for a ride in a fellow stangers 94 vert with the GT-40 package t-5 and 3.55s and discovered that mine and his are pretty much the same acceleration wise. But like all of us, its still not fast enough. it was nice out today, so I designated it as beat the piss out of the pony day. I found that 1. the torsen diff does not like not hooking up. I tried to roast my tires off the line, but only got a few little squeaks, and a pathetic patch of rubber where I took off from. I guess this is a good thing, but the fun factor has now been lowered. 2. That this aode tranny sucks more that I thought, it shifts like a retard. I actually hit the rev limiter today, lol, it was pretty funny. 3. That my car is still, too slow. 4. I still am not pleased with the looks of it. If you read this far, I thank you. So what is the next thing I should do? GT40 heads and intake? Saleen urethane body kit and a repaint? Deep dish 17X10.5s in the back? Tweecer to spice up the tranny? Or is there a better mod for me to do?
:help2:

Black95gt

Reaction score
T-5 Conversion and Gt-40's ....Id say wait on the body kit. Im looking to do the same this summer, my friend just got and 03 Cobra so I got some modding to do. Anyways Id do the engine up first. Im going with Trickflow package, and then the saleen kit. Power > Looks, plus it will be like a sleeper

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I'm going to keep the aode, my next stang will be a 5spd, and a cobra at that. I'm thinking that I might get the tweecer with the 500 I got to spend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.