What to do?

Discussion in 'General Tech' started by bmcgc, Mar 19, 2016.

1. bmcgc

bmcgc Member

The 94 GT vert was my wifes DD. 54,000 miles, bone stock except for AR wheels and the stereo, mint condition, white, white top, red leather.

I bought her a 14 V6 vert, triple black.

What do I do with the 94?

I have had it on CL for 2 weeks for $8,000. Not a single hit. I would take $6,500.

Im paying $200 a month to store the vert and my 64 F100, Im out of room in the garage.

Do I drop the price $500 every couple weeks, or do I just keep it and drive it to car shows a few times a year, (its that nice), or do I mod the hell out of it, like most of the other 5.0s that still survive?

2. 96blak54

96blak54 Legend

You either love the car or hate it. I love my sn95. Ill never part with it. For one, man dad bought it for me and two, I love the way they look modded out. Mustang history too!

3. RichV

RichV Well-Known Member

Put it back on CL for a realistic price. I think for $6K you'll get some bites and go from there. There's just not a market IMO for that price range. The miles are ultra low, but if you're paying $200/mo to store it that's $2400/yr you'll be saving.

If you can store it for free somewhere, hang on to it for another 5 or so years.

4. Burninriverdiver

Burninriverdiver Well-Known Member

Depends on if your storage price will drop for your f100... If you like both and they are paid off I'd say keep it