What was your first mod?

jay87lx

Reaction score
What was your first mod when you got your mustang. maybe many bought their car already with some bolt ons, maybe it was fairly stock. But what was the first mod you did to your SN?

Above118

Reaction score
I no longer have an SN,but i did just get a bone stock s197,,,first mod purchased are some wheels. suspension is next before i mount the wheels.

wmfateam

Reaction score
Hawk HP+ brake pads. Before I knew what actual good pads were.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wheels & painted calipers, according to my build thread.

11422031995_9c3c0fcb4b_c.jpg

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought the car pretty much stock in 05. It was 2 years old with 20K on it. It already had 03 Cobra seats and welded in Cherry bomb mufflers, and it had 94-95 GT split tri bar wheels on it. The very first thing that I bought for it was a set of BBK lowering springs and some 17x8 and 18x9 chrome bullitts...from there it got stupid pretty fast...lol

Mustanger

Reaction score
I bought a full Eibach Prokit Plus suspension for it...my son ran it that way for about 5-6 years before I gained title to it & started modding it...Magnapacks After Cat & staggered deep dish Bullitts were next big items...

r_suh

Reaction score
3.73 gears were my first mod. Great bang for the buck and the pony felt alive afterwards.

Ballistic

Reaction score
When i got mine it was a virgin, first thing i did was Flowmaster Super 44s. I have now changed to Borla S Type.

RichV

Reaction score
1st mod on my SVO was Eibach progressive springs.

1st mod on my SN was to make it a CMC race car.

Royal96

Reaction score
My car came with a few mods done to it already, but the first mod I did was an offroad H. One of the flanges on my stock H rusted off and even though I easily could have fixed it, I took advantage of the situation.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
The 1st mod installed in the '95 GT was a Pro 5.0 shifter. The first mod installed in my wife's 05 GT was a set of 18" Steeda wheels about 2 hrs after she took dellivery. The first mod installed in the '98 GT was either upgrading the front speakers to 6x9's or LED cluster bulb upgrade.

apjones252

Reaction score
Interior lights, new tires and rims, wing touchup. Iac. And then 2 24's shaking my bolts loose in the back. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I think I spent the first year replacing stock parts, full brakes on all four corners, radiator,hoses, belts, idler pully etc.... Then I think I splurged on a set of crappy eBay one piece headlights that are long gone

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
first car mod at all was installing a Blaupunkt code protected pull out in my truck = instant cool

First thing I ever did to the mustang in general was to install an alarm in it a few hours after mom originally got it. After a decade of begging her to sell it to me, the first thing I did to it when I finally owned it was to install a stereo. Yea sure go figure I know there is a trend there but if you were going to drive it 1700 miles back cross country you would hope for more then the stock tape deck.....

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Black housing headlights that I bought from Brett way way way way way way way way way way way way way way back in the day.

Nirwan

Reaction score
Shorty Antenna.....

And after that everyhting else, lowering spings, spacers, k&N intake, Throttle body, Altenator, AC pump, Sparkplugs/Wires, Battery, Headlights, Exhaust.....And the list keeps growing what to change next.... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online