What wheels does this car need?

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
Cant Decide on wheels, either these bullits or saleens, what set of wheels will make this car pop? Feel free to chop your own wheels or the wheels below, it will be very helpful on the decision....thanks steven

Party2001.jpg

oe-3448-17-b-r-3-x.jpg

11789650a.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red car with black Rims is feckin HOTT!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd say saleen's, but either would look sweet!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
both wil lookin feckin smexay....its up to you and what other appearance mods you wanna do.

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
well im going with a black theme, i plan to get smoked headlights,dark tint, maybe even eventually paint the roofline black, plus i have the black mustang inserts and i painted the bottom of the rear bumper black, so im kinda leaning for the 18inch black DD Bullits, probbly throw some 315s out back...

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Tint the tails aswell and your car will be feckin DOPE son :)

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
i was planning on tinting the tails accually, but i cant find the film made for the 96-98 taillights on ebay anymore, anyone know where too buy some precut?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
SoddyRebel said:
i was planning on tinting the tails accually, but i cant find the film made for the 96-98 taillights on ebay anymore, anyone know where too buy some precut?

that stuff sucks, it onlt covers the top of the lights and leaves the side exposed, you need to spray tint them to do it right. :thumb:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
SoddyRebel said:

Send your tails to Paul, aka 95KBGT, thats what I might do. He uses the spray

S

scarface

Either would look good, but if you are going with more black accents, go with the black wheels.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
SRebel, we have the same problem, I've been looking for wheel that will make my car pop. Ive thought of going with 18x9 18x10DD FR500 Hypercoated. I've also thought about Black 18In Saleens. I may go with the Saleen V2 Body kit and i believe the saleens will look better that the FR500s with a kit......as for your car the red and black would be killer, true we've seen it before but you cant argue with what works.

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
We're on a MUSTANG FORUM. If you go by what you see on here than everyone has seen 'everything'. I havn't seen a single stang in my area with anything except Cobra R's. And who cares if there is another guy 20 miles away with the same set? Your cars will be on the road next to each other maybe once a year if you're lucky, or if you have a meet. I've never seen another stang in person in my entire life with my rims (18" AM Rebel) but If I do, It's not like I'll care at all. I think it'd be cool actually.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online