What Would Change On The Car Above You

9838stang

Reaction score
I got the idea from the the thread, " -:post Something About The Person Above You (Version 2.0):- " thanks to whiplash473. Basically, post a picture of you car in this thread and wait for a suggestion on how to help improve your car!
How does it work? It would be nice to post a picture on your car after you comment but it isnt needed. It would just help those who may not know your screen name to place the name with the car. So, comment on the car above before you post a picture of your car. I would say leave it to comment on 1 thing per car picture, to hopefully help keep the thread alive longer. Once you have commented i would would say 1-2 pictures should be good enough, but if you need more, then go ahead, just dont put up a whole album.... (shifty eyes). I thought it would be fun to see how others view other members cars and to see if they have any ideas to help improve the looks, performance, handling, audio, interiors, ect...

Cliff notes:
Make 1 comment ( if you can control yourself) about the car above you
Try to post 1-2 pictures of your car ( post more if needed)
Wait for the comments to come in!

And let the creativity begin

blackdemon007

Reaction score
Like the idea - guess I'll start.

Very nice car 9838stang. The only thing I would change are the headlights.
Thinking 1 piece lights would be killer, simply personal preference.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I like his car a lot but I'd change the emblems

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Those 1 piece headlights looks good and i like the green calipers.

I have to say, finish up the tint if you can... if not then some new edge gt badges

Tint is on my springtime list for sure man! I am indifferent about the new edge badges.... I kinda like the v6 pony badges the best.... And I wouldn't change much on your car, maybe black carpet if you haven't gotten it yet

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
I would change the tailpipes.

What kinda pipes would you change them too? I am thinking of doing some SLP 3.5" tips with the rolled lips. Same size just rolled so they look nicer from the rear.

I would have to either add some tail pipes to yours, of some polished lettering to go along with those polished wheels

hotmustang95

Reaction score
I suck at this game. Everyone's cars look good. Burninriverdiver since your above me I guess I gotta find something on your car. Could be wrong but it looks like you have exhaust tips. I'd say get real pipes?????

slow90coupe

Reaction score
What kinda pipes would you change them too? I am thinking of doing some SLP 3.5" tips with the rolled lips. Same size just rolled so they look nicer from the rear.

I would have to either add some tail pipes to yours, of some polished lettering to go along with those polished wheels

I like the MAC tips or any tips that are long enough that you can't see the regular piping that leads up to the tips. I just can't stand seeing the bare piping behind the tire.

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
I suck at this game. Everyone's cars look good. Burninriverdiver since your above me I guess I gotta find something on your car. Could be wrong but it looks like you have exhaust tips. I'd say get real pipes?????

Either take the clear corner light off and put the ones myself and a few others have now lol or replace the to hook decal with a sn95forums decal lol

On a side note, is that a side exit exhaust set up through the quarter panel?

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Either take the clear corner light off and put the ones myself and a few others have now lol or replace the to hook decal with a sn95forums decal lol

On a side note, is that a side exit exhaust set up through the quarter panel?

Lol that's funny. I actually had the ambers once but cracked one. I had the clears in storage so they went in. And yes my exhaust runs through the panel.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Lighter wheels like mine.

1427apt.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online