What would you choose douche bags??

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
SN95 cobra for the reasons everyone else said. They are faster than a new edge gt, cooler, and respond way better to mods.

Not for nothin but my old roommates 03 GT with O/R X, 75mm TB, CAI and Flowmasters could fender my car all day long when I had 4:10s, CAI, catted H and the SLP catback.

I came out on top more often than not but lets not look past the point that there is no stock SN Cobra in the world that could dyno anywhere near 300. Dont get me wrong I know that the Cobra will in the end go quicker for less money, but if he likes the new edge than power should not be a HUGE concern. Oh and yes you can get a new edge Cobra in your price range.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
What about a threesome with Jessica Alba and Heather Graham :bunny3: ?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Red96GT said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
WyoTechMSA said:
What about a threesome with Jessica Alba and Heather Graham :bunny3: ?
hayden panettierre + me + in the back of my cobra >*

who's hayden panettierre?
my boo. aka save the cheerleader

if shes your boo Ill be your hoo :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
350hayden-panettiere-bikini-1-04.jpg

S281 #39B

Reaction score
I, personally, would rather have a 99 or 00 gt. I like that body style a little better, but i would have to put a wing on it.

mean green

Reaction score
:rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou:is there anything else to say ???? if so :gtfo:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Red96GT said:
SN95 cobra for the reasons everyone else said. They are faster than a new edge gt, cooler, and respond way better to mods.

Not for nothin but my old roommates 03 GT with O/R X, 75mm TB, CAI and Flowmasters could fender my car all day long when I had 4:10s, CAI, catted H and the SLP catback.

I came out on top more often than not but lets not look past the point that there is no stock SN Cobra in the world that could dyno anywhere near 300. Dont get me wrong I know that the Cobra will in the end go quicker for less money, but if he likes the new edge than power should not be a HUGE concern. Oh and yes you can get a new edge Cobra in your price range.

96-98 Cobra's are 305hp at the flywheel. with a good dyno tune you can get 260 to the rear wheels with minimum bolt ons, cai, headers, exhaust.

Peter

Reaction score
with all the bolt ons and that jazz + tune you can see over 300 at the wheels with the 96-98 snakes

99/01 you can get around 320-330 same with the 03/04 mach's

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online