What would you choose douche bags??

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Yea dude in the 8th, she bought a supercharger off a supercoupe, gears, exhaust, intake, aluminum ds and flywheel, all sorts of little bs and she still has never run a 9 HAHAHAHA

Ill see if I can get a pic.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
shes not into performance and it will be a auto car soo black lowered and chrome saleens with window tint plus the hood and headlights should take car of all that O0

S

scarface

Im 130 bux deeper in the swap now Mark....just bought U/Lca's.... Im going broke :nonono:

S281 #39B

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
If she's like my wife that wont last
that's not even funny, He just says that cause he don't really drive the kids around and have to listen to them scream until you give them a cookie. So then of course your car will have cookies in it.

Peter

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
a search on goggle will give you all kinds of articles on the " fix " I would guess i read 2 dozen of them BEFORE I got this 99 I have now. A few of them will focus on ONE car, and show before DYNO numbers + Track numbers, then after the FIX numbers dyno/track. Mine had the fix, I know because I called the 800 SVT number to verify the fix had been done. I did this and then later that same week took it to Wayne's Dyno in Jacksonville NC for the STOCK baseline run..... 272hp and 280tq, with the loss thru the drivetrain I'm right at the 320 HP rating. I never came across a Cobra without the fix, but from all the things I have read they were in the neighborhood of being 30+hp down from the advertised power production.

Just for reference the Mach 4 valves make a little more power than the 99 and 01 Cobra 4 valves, and quite a bit more tq. Again do a search you will get all kinds of good info :)

Thats because the mach's have different heads and they're running the triton 5.4L cams for the low end grunt.

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
S281 #39B said:
quickstang_1994 said:
that's not even funny, He just says that cause he don't really drive the kids around and have to listen to them scream until you give them a cookie. So then of course your car will have cookies in it.
I was refering to speed :gtfo:

ripper

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
S281 #39B said:
quickstang_1994 said:
I was refering to speed :gtfo:

Power mods or no cookies ::)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99