What would you get powdercoated?

Suspect

Reaction score
8) cool! i gotta get a set of fox covers from this guy and as soon as i do im sending them to u. then well go from there. ;)

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
$30 for valve covers is cheap..i might havve to find a extra set and send them to you.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
ok i will go get a good idea on what i want to get done and let you know and you can tell me prices and everything :D this is awesome i always though that powdercoating was insanely expensive

cool sounds good..... ya it can get expensive depending where you go some guys charge an arm and a leg and i dont think thats fair im not out to rip anyone off just to make a little profit and i enjoy doin it :)

Suspect said:
8) cool! i gotta get a set of fox covers from this guy and as soon as i do im sending them to u. then well go from there. ;)

awesome ... :)

DFG_Pimpin said:
$30 for valve covers is cheap..i might havve to find a extra set and send them to you.

ya $30 is a good price i think like i said im not looking to rip anyone off .... just trying to get my feet wet and maybe someday make a business out of this

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
here's the coil bracket i did a couple of days ago its reflective chrome without clearcoat

Picture382.jpg

Picture381.jpg

Picture384.jpg

Suspect

Reaction score
nice work!! :thumb: when i do my head swap ima send a box of stuff! ;D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
definitely some cool stuff.. nice work man. i wont be able to do this anytime soon really i dont think.. or once i get a job. but ill keep you in mind.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
VC's, CAI, Intake, Power Steering, Radiator cover :dunno:, Tower bracket if you still have it on, just to name a few.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah im really leaning towards going chrome that came out really good...i noticed on your coil though there not a little round ..resistor or capicitor or whatever... mine has it wheres your at and what does it do anyone know what im talking about????

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
man that stuff looks awesome, i love how the pulleys just look soo smooth

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting my Johnson powdercoated . . .. :bunny3:

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
yeah, that powdercoating looks amazing. What do you have to have to powder coat? an air compressor, spray gun and some powder coat lol?

Petek

Reaction score
you need an air compressor, eltrostatic spray gun, and an oven, the powder is baked on on 400 degrees or soo. it is also magnetized to stick to the metal.

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
weird that this thread just came back, it just so happens me and my roomate bought a powdercoaing gun and oven yesteray... :dancing6:

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I just installed an oven in my backyard, and I'll be getting my powdercoating stuff for Christmas. I also have a huge compressor and a blast cabinet, so that makes taking stuff down to bare metal a little easier. I'm going to powdercoat a bunch of stuff for new build, so I'll take pics and post them. :)

Paul.

Schiffy

Reaction score
I want to get all my brackets powdercoated A silverish Gray like somebody had on the first page... that is the EXACT color i want... I have red accents in my engine bay(not a lot) but i want the bracketry a grayish silver.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.