What would you get powdercoated?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
well what would you? if you could choose a few things on your car to get powdercoated, what would they be?

im thinking about getting my vavle covers done, but what else...maybe my CAI :dunno:

Suspect

Reaction score
why u got a hook up? :naughty: id prolly do my vavle covers too. my brackets. i dunno prolly a few things in the engine bay to make it look nice.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i powdercoat i have a whole system in my garage...... i just did my coil bracket reflective chrome yesterday ill post a pic for you guys to check it out if you like let me know

Foster98GT

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
i powdercoat i have a whole system in my garage...... i just did my coil bracket reflective chrome yesterday ill post a pic for you guys to check it out if you like let me know
Cool Cant wait!

Suspect

Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
SvtBlack95 said:
Cool Cant wait!
werd. gimme the address so i can start sending u my stuff. ;D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Suspect said:
Foster98GT said:
SvtBlack95 said:
Cool Cant wait!
werd. gimme the address so i can start sending u my stuff. ;D

x2 man, im for real! i would definitely give you some business!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i'd like to get my timing cover, alternator and fins on my valve cover done but i might just paint them myself with some good high temp paint.

scootin95gts

Reaction score
yah at my last job i was the powder coater for a metal shop. DAMN if i had my stang now i couldve done anything for free sucks now i dont work there.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
Picture288.jpg

Picture287.jpg

Picture286.jpg

Picture279.jpg

Picture278.jpg

Picture277.jpg

Picture276.jpg

Picture275.jpg

feel free to ask me any questions

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wow how much do you charge for stuff i would love to get some things done i was just looking at my coil bracket like 3 days ago in disgust lol i was going to take it off and sand it the best i could by hand and paint it black

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
pics look sweet man! iono what i could get powdercoated but i want something done! lol i could pick out a few things...

DropTopPony said:
you powder coated your nuts...

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Suspect

Reaction score
how much for a set of valve covers? can u do silver, what other colors?

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
yup i can do silver there's a handful of different silver's available which all almost look the same but here's a good website with some colors you might like.... for valve colors i would charge $30 bucks for both valve covers that includes me sanding them down to a nice smooth bare metal finsh , the color of your choice and if you want a clear topcoat for more durability.....with the reflective chrome a clear topcoat dulls the chrome like look but not to sure with regular silver.... anyways heres the site and let me know what you want

https://www.pendrypowdercoatings.co...d=174&osCsid=45edab59023d94de8129c1c4d01b99f9

http://stores.ebay.com/Roseys-Powder-Coating_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
wow how much do you charge for stuff i would love to get some things done i was just looking at my coil bracket like 3 days ago in disgust lol i was going to take it off and sand it the best i could by hand and paint it black

let me know what you want powdercoated and we can go from there O0

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ok i will go get a good idea on what i want to get done and let you know and you can tell me prices and everything :D this is awesome i always though that powdercoating was insanely expensive

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online