What would you pay for my car?

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
Well, I'm in the middle of a dilemma right now and I'm leaning towards procharging my S550. I'm having thoughts about selling the SN95 to make it happen quicker. Let's be hypothetical here for a moment. If you were looking for a modded car, what would you pay for mine? Here's the long list of mods, but if you want it short and sweet. Built engine, fuel system to handle 900hp with about 3000 miles on it. The car was painted in May of 2012, but in great condition. I'd say 8/10 because of a few chips but nothing major. The car runs, AC works, no leaks, drives and idles fine. The mileage on the car is about 125K but on the new engine, 3K.
L5XavW6.jpg
eoKSYfz.jpg

JiNmFQh.jpg

oZBKXAG.jpg
NwSbPop.jpg

9UBYAnZ.jpg

UPR Tubular K-Member
UPR Tubular A-Arms
UPR Front Coil-overs
MM Caster Camber Plates

Aluminium Block
Cobra Crank
Manely Forged Rods
J.E Forged Pistons
Melling Cobra HV/HO Oil Pump
ARP Crank Studs
ARP Crank Pulley Bolt
Moroso Windage Tray
Moroso 8qt Oil Pan
Rebuilt PI Heads
- MHS Stage 2 Turbo springs
- ARP Head Studs
Meziere Electric Water Pump
Smoothed, slightly ported Fox Lake P51 Intake
- Cooling mod
Dragon 75mm TB
JLT CAI
BBK LT Headers
Mac H-Pipe
Flowmaster 40s

New Edge Cobra T45 Transmisison (Gone Through, less than 8K org. miles)
Steeda Tri-Axe Shifter
Exedy Billet Steel Lightweight Racing Flywheel
ARP Flywheel Bolts

Fuel System
Upgraded Injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Rails
JEGS Pro-Flo 350 Series Nylon Braided Hose
Aeromotive FPR
On3 Performance Fuel Hat NEW GEN (Triple FP)
2x 350LPH On3Performance Fuel Pumps

Analog AEM Gauges
A/F Fail Safe
Water Temp
Oil Pressure

Relocated Battery to the rear with welding cable and Moroso Box
Wire Tuck + Fuse Box Tuck

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I voted $7-$8K but you left out some vital information when selling a car. Does it run good? Any leaks? AC working (seeing you're in florida)? Mileage? Estimating a car's value is hard without knowing those. If all is in good, working condition and mileage isn't too high, I could see you getting maybe $7K for it.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Basically what [MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION] said, if the a/c worked with no leaks and it runs good, I could see at least 7k all day long. The market has just dropped so much for these cars.

I will say, I've always loved your car :)

OP
OP
Pitbull_SN95

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
I voted $7-$8K but you left out some vital information when selling a car. Does it run good? Any leaks? AC working (seeing you're in florida)? Mileage? Estimating a car's value is hard without knowing those. If all is in good, working condition and mileage isn't too high, I could see you getting maybe $7K for it.

Basically what Ferocious said, if the a/c worked with no leaks and it runs good, I could see at least 7k all day long. The market has just dropped so much for these cars.

I will say, I've always loved your car
cheesy.gif

The car runs, AC works, no leaks, drives and idles fine. The mileage on the car is about 125K but on the new engine, 3K. :thumbsup: Thanks guys!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I love this car and it seems to have some great mods done to it. I think it's selling price depends on how much time you have. The right buyer will see the value of all the work put into it.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
In my area, I could see it going for 6-7K. I wouldn't take any less than that, but I really don't see it going for more than that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah