whats everyones mods over the next couple months??

i8ur-riceburner

Reaction score
hopefully if everything goes right (money wise) i should be dun most of what i want to accomplish with my car, by xmas i am goin to have shocks/struts springs, front and rear sway bar, cc plates, and supframe connecters, by the end of feb i am going to have my pi heads ported with vt stage 2 cams and manley springs and march have rims 17x9 and 17.10.5 with nitto 555's in the back and by then end of may the panhard bar, torque arm, and rlca, and finally by then end of june ill have 31 axels and 31 spline differential. it will take a couple months and alot of money but hopefully it will all get done!!!

96mod289

Reaction score
i plan on doing my PI swap and nitrous when my heads. then i will work on traction and then who knows.

ck5.0

Reaction score
I just came from a Fox Body to a 96. So far I have the P.I. Heads and Intake. From looking at SN95Forums I concluded that I should get that done pretty much first. By the end of Jan. I plan to do the other basic bolt ons. Exhaust, CAI, Gears, and a few others. I already have a few things that need to just be put on. Fuel pressure reg, all my MSD junk. By the end of next year it will be blower ready.

Hope yours goes well

OP
OP
I

i8ur-riceburner

Reaction score
sounds sweet man

i forgot to add a 3200 stall converter at the end of all my stuff!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Catback (LM1's, Flows, or Mac), wheels, springs.... Simple stuff, unfortunately it still costs money.

ROB 98GT

Reaction score
2- 50lb sandbags for the trunk :dancing6: will keep me from rolling in a ditch this winter!!! pi intake for sure.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
hopefully by the end of the summer i will have a full PI swap(hopefully P&P Heads), stage 2 cams :naughty:....im getting slp 2 mufflers next week, already ordered lowering springs, a couple autometer gauges, mach 1 struts, and just bought new front tires....and maybe nitrous will come after the swap.. :dunno: i really need new headlights and fogs, but i wanna spend the money on performance... :'(

badass98svt

Reaction score
HID conversion, projector lights, 02 sensors, bumpsteer kit, caster/camber plates, swaybar bushings, clear fogs...etc.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stage 2 Procharger in the early spring / Custom dyno tune / Slp Loudmouth II exhaust by January / Racing seats / and Pro Stars

whty98

Reaction score
ROB 98GT said:
2- 50lb sandbags for the trunk :dancing6: will keep me from rolling in a ditch this winter!!! pi intake for sure.

Haha, sounds like my mod list.

Lower + upper control arms, ebc brake bads w. cross drilled rotors and that's all the money I'll have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99