Whats it worth 96 Mystic needing work

Mystic1688

Reaction score
96 mystic 138k rebuild title bc paint was damaged I cannot get an idle issue addressed ive replaced just about every single thing under the hood, compression test, fuel press test, checked fuses, car wants to over heat but passes a coolant test with all new cooling. Ive rebuild the rear end, it has a king cobra clutch bbk adjuster 18in cobras needs tires bigger injectors and a tune. ive been offered 3000 and I just might take it since im tired of fooling with I in no way want the car anymore or want to keep it, im not interested in it anymore nor the work it requires car runs fine and cool if fan is left on drives fine except when at idle it drops to 450 for 30 seconds then returns to normal like nothing happened, im lost and no I have no interest in tracking down the problem. if interested lemme I don't have enough post to take it to classifieds but would like to know what its worth. last option is to yank engine and replace with this 5.3l kit I have lying around but I kinda need a car to get back and forth to work.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I sent you a message, check the idle set screw. Also if you do decide to sell it let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online