whats new ford headlights worth?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Brand new set of discontinued Ford headlights. My pop brought them home and i have a complete set and a extra right side one, all of them brand new. I'm using one set at the moment since they look better. I'm going to go smoked headlights this summer, wondering how much do you think there worth..

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
329 for headlights :rollinglaugh: :rice:

i doubt you will get anything over 120

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
well considering if you want to keep a car clean, these would accent that cleanliness greatly. I threw them up in the classifieds anyway, just to see what would happen. :dunno:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Vendetta said:
well considering if you want to keep a car clean, these would accent that cleanliness greatly. I threw them up in the classifieds anyway, just to see what would happen. :dunno:

soooo...i know you want to trade someone for smoked headlights straight up but what are you looking to get cash for them?

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Not sure as to how much i would want, i need some help on getting the smoked ones for sure.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
no way youll get 329... id say close to 100-150.. if someone wants them bad enough..

your car looks pretty sweet btw in your sig. any pic?

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
no way youll get 329... id say close to 100-150.. if someone wants them bad enough..

your car looks pretty sweet btw in your sig. any pic?

I think he ment 329 for the smoked ones. I'm just going to sell these and buy the 160 dollar smoked ones off of ebay. I'm a good photoshopper.. the effects came out pretty cool on the avator.

other version of my sig:
vendettasigcopy.jpg

and a old pic of the car.. i made the grill a while back and painted it black a couple weeks ago, looks better:
IMG_0345.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
not a bad looking car at all O0 i think the pony would look good if it was in your grille though

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
not a bad looking car at all O0 i think the pony would look good if it was in your grille though

i tried.. and then broke it LOL it's going a whole different direction this summer, lowered, different wheels (still 18s though), tinted lights all the way around, blacked out roof.. plenty of things. I happen to have a 03 mach 1 hood im thinking about cutting up and adapting to a 98 hood

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Not sure of many people who love the stock looking lights over smokes. I know SRTHandz like his stocker alot and i think Fets.

So, i guess you can wait till Fets or SRT stock lights fade and sell the lights to one of them :pimp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online