What's up fuckers?

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Long time no see. I've been a member since '06 but haven't been around for a long time.
Still have my '98.
It's on it's third engine and second transmission.
Everything is fully built, 67mm Precision turbo, tubular K, tubular front control arms, PHB, blah blah blah.

What's the old crew up too? Anyone still on here?
I'm back. Got a bunch of emails from this board and jumped on to see what was up. Saw a few of the old folks on here and decided to stay. Glad you're back and very cool car.

I'm a turbo guy btw.

CobraRGuy

Reaction score
Hi and welcome back,

I'm fairly new here and have a limited number of posts. Your build sounds interesting. I'm going to look for your build pics.
I'm in the midst of some major engine and chassis renovations myself. The 429 CID aluminum engine is getting new Trick Flow CNC R-Series 225cc heads, a big (248/258, .608") CompCams XFI HR cam, Johnson HR short travel lifters, JE pistons, 1.5, 1.5, 3.0mm rings with Napier style second rings.
Up front I have new Griggs control arms, their new gun-drilled sway bar, screw-in ball joints and carbon fiber brake cooling ducts designed for the 2000 Cobra R.
With the bump in compression from 9.75:1 to 11.0:1, the much bigger cam and the new heads, my mechanic seems to think I should get around 650 HP normally aspirated.
This car has been undriven for over 2 years now.
Am I "Jonesing" to drive it again? Uh, yes indeed...

CobraRGuy

OP
OP
badass98svt

badass98svt

Reaction score
Massholes unite

Fuck man, was so cold yesterday, my car sprung an oil leak. I noticed a small trail of oil yesterday morning coming from under the car. Not sure where it was coming from, but it stopped when it warmed up outside.

Snorky

Reaction score
Fuck man, was so cold yesterday, my car sprung an oil leak. I noticed a small trail of oil yesterday morning coming from under the car. Not sure where it was coming from, but it stopped when it warmed up outside.
Bleeding from neglect no doubt ;-)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txcoqi

Members online