What's up fuckers?

Snorky

Reaction score
Fuck man, was so cold yesterday, my car sprung an oil leak. I noticed a small trail of oil yesterday morning coming from under the car. Not sure where it was coming from, but it stopped when it warmed up outside.
Needs a strong burnout.. that will stop it

OP
OP
badass98svt

badass98svt

Reaction score
Needs a strong burnout.. that will stop it

This one was way back in 2008 or so. I needed new tires, so I burned off the old Comp T/As for the end of the season. We shot the video at a school in NH, and I insisted on getting the US flag in the shot.
Man that was before I ever broke anything on the car.
Memories...

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
This one was way back in 2008 or so. I needed new tires, so I burned off the old Comp T/As for the end of the season. We shot the video at a school in NH, and I insisted on getting the US flag in the shot.
Man that was before I ever broke anything on the car.
Memories...

I have an even older video filmed with a Nextel Potato!

Burnout in 2006

OP
OP
badass98svt

badass98svt

Reaction score
Damn PJ. I didn't know you were running the XT-005r's too?
Awww yeah Mike.
I've been rocking them for a couple seasons. I didn't think I'd ever sway from the Saleens, but yup. Love the Cosmis. Had a set of True Forged for a season too, but it was just way too much upkeep and stress on my end when I'd hit a pothole or something.
There is someone on here that has the XT-006r wheels (6 spoke) on a Laser Red Cobra too, and it looks great also.

Snorky

Reaction score
Awww yeah Mike.
I've been rocking them for a couple seasons. I didn't think I'd ever sway from the Saleens, but yup. Love the Cosmis. Had a set of True Forged for a season too, but it was just way too much upkeep and stress on my end when I'd hit a pothole or something.
There is someone on here that has the XT-006r wheels (6 spoke) on a Laser Red Cobra too, and it looks great also.
Cosmis are so nice!

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
Awww yeah Mike.

I think I showed you I was rocking them as well? Was. Gonna test them in the SN95 at some point

Attachments

• IMG_4832.jpeg
    IMG_4832.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
badass98svt

badass98svt

Reaction score
I think I showed you I was rocking them as well? Was. Gonna test them in the SN95 at some point
Yes, I've been following you building that fox over on SVTP when you post updates in the fox thread.
I vote for the 94-97 Cobra wheels you had on there. It looked soooo clean.

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
Ii
Yes, I've been following you building that fox over on SVTP when you post updates in the fox thread.
I vote for the 94-97 Cobra wheels you had on there. It looked soooo clean.

Those wheels had their time. Unfortunately they aren’t pristine enough for me

I need to cut down on my wheel collection so if you know anyone that wants a set

OP
OP
badass98svt

badass98svt

Reaction score
Ii

Those wheels had their time. Unfortunately they aren’t pristine enough for me

I need to cut down on my wheel collection so if you know anyone that wants a set

I can let you know if I see anyone looking. I need a single Mustang/Cobra wheel to use for a hose reel in the back yard.

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
I can let you know if I see anyone looking. I need a single Mustang/Cobra wheel to use for a hose reel in the back yard.

I have a bad set of ‘98 cobra wheels. 2 are good which I wanted to keep. Could part with one.

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
That's perfect Mike. Shoot me a PM if you want.

Let me grab a pic. One has a tire on it, so i might keep it as a spare wheel. The other has a crack on the back rim portion so it's no good for driving on and north worth fixing. Would just need a hand sanding and spray with some argent paint and will prob be fine for what you need.

OP
OP
badass98svt

badass98svt

Reaction score
Let me grab a pic. One has a tire on it, so i might keep it as a spare wheel. The other has a crack on the back rim portion so it's no good for driving on and north worth fixing. Would just need a hand sanding and spray with some argent paint and will prob be fine for what you need.
Yes that is absolutely perfect Mike. I don't need/want a tire for my application anyway.

Do you still have the same phone #? Not sure if you still have my number but it's the same as it always was

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
I've had the same phone number since 1999 or so, so i garantee you it's the same. I have you as a contact but only your email so just send me a text

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online