whats up guys!

BAB98mustang

Reaction score
whats up guys, im new to this site and saw the V6 form, im in the introduction section if you want to check out my car. ive got supersix stage 3 heads, upper and lower intakes, cam, and will be putting in 4.2 stroker internals in sometime this week, cause my crank had some wear on it, so no engine in the car right now and im swapping to a T5 with a spec clutch, and steeda tri ax shifter. mac exhaust, upgrade maf, 24 lb injectors, throttle body, and ive got all the GT/Cobra body looks... and its lowered a little. hmmm that about sums it up there is alot more little stuff like sterio and stuff. but yea you get the point, just wanted to see who else was out there with a 6 and glad to be here! :thumb: :pimp2:

OO and also 8.8 rear end with 3.73's....

Greggerex

Reaction score
Yeah, welcome to the board (and the V6 section).

Sounds like you've gone head first into your six - good job! :thumb:

And +1 on getting some pics up!

Glad to see more sixers signing up - I wanna see some action in this section! :dancing6:

OP
OP
B

BAB98mustang

Reaction score
thanks guys! if you got questions about the 3.8 post it up, or tranny ive torn through 2 now, im 16 my father and i took my car and turned it into something totally different... when i get the engine back in i'll get some dyno number and track times!

Greggerex

Reaction score
I've got a question - where are some pics? :laugh:

Definitely let us know about dyno & track numbers - I'm looking forward to my results as well.

:thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Greggerex said:
I've got a question - where are some pics? :laugh:

Definitely let us know about dyno & track numbers - I'm looking forward to my results as well.

:thumb:

you mean :pics:

OP
OP
B

BAB98mustang

Reaction score

is what it looks like NOW today actually, heres what i looks like all together.

with my buddies Z hahahaha

OP
OP
B

BAB98mustang

Reaction score

before ANY of the work... with a homemade cai and 16's on back with cobra 17's up front.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Man, she's a beaut. :behind:

I've always loved blue with white stripes... 8)

snoball

Reaction score
hopefully u beat that duschbag aaron in the lane next to you that round.. I cant stand that kid :slap:

OP
OP
B

BAB98mustang

Reaction score
Snoball said:
hopefully u beat that duschbag aaron in the lane next to you that round.. I cant stand that kid :slap:

i think i did that run he red lighted i think!

atlantic98stang

Reaction score
Nice looking ride....I just completed a 5-speed swap with a spec stage 1 clutch and a mgw short throw....It made a world of difference....let me know if you have any questions...

OP
OP
B

BAB98mustang

Reaction score
right on! i am actually setting it up with the king cobra clutch and a light weight GT fly wheel, and a steeda tri ax. debating on spending the money otherwise i have the same set up as you the spec clutch... i think im just goin to stay spec, untill it goes out and then do the king cobra and the gt fly wheel, requires bell housing change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online