What's up with this piece of crap hose...?

GDawg

Reaction score
It's my PCV hose. It's a Goodyear 1/2" heater hose... and it's sweating oil! I have my oil separator but this shouldn't be sweating...!!! I would think Goodyear would make a good hose. Where can I get a better one?

:rant:

Sweating-hose.jpg

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Heater hose is only good for antifreeze,and will break down over time....like your situation now. Carquest and napa carry petrolleum safe vacuum hose(typically on a spool)....like fuel lines,ect.

OP
OP
G

GDawg

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Heater hose is only good for antifreeze,and will break down over time....like your situation now. Carquest and napa carry petrolleum safe vacuum hose(typically on a spool)....like fuel lines,ect.

Napa...? Cool. I have one around the corner. Thanks! O0

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
cant you just delete the PCV and put a filter on the valve covers and a cap on the intake?

OP
OP
G

GDawg

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
cant you just delete the PCV and put a filter on the valve covers and a cap on the intake?

I don't know.... :dunno:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
GDawg said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

I don't know.... :dunno:

i know a few people that have done it, but not anyone with a KB...but i know of a few people with centri. blowers have. :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online