wheel choice

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
can someone photoshop this or what ever they use and put shinoda wheels on it and drop it about 1 inch in back and 1.5 inch in the front but I just noticed I cant post pictures it wont let me add attachments

OP
OP
T

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
20150425_133836_zpswlsezpzu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
T

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
and here is a picture of the wheel sorry im a neeb what can I say
shinoda_zpsoiiimt5t.png
[/URL][/IMG]

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
i am an amateur when it comes to photo-shopping but considering the angle of the photo and angle of the wheel this is the best i could do using the good ol paint app. Had to cut the back of the rim off to match the angle of the photo. Its Rushed & looks a little funky but you get the idea..

Cant tell if i love em or hate em lol

sn95%20member_zpsvcdxevw2.png

OP
OP
T

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
not to bad still hard to tell but thank you for your time im still on the fence with them

CWO

Reaction score
Those billet wheels are awful. Nobody else will say it, but I will. Please don't buy those unless you plan on putting them on your DeLorean, going back to when they were made and murdering the guy that designed them.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Those billet wheels are awful. Nobody else will say it, but I will. Please don't buy those unless you plan on putting them on your DeLorean, going back to when they were made and murdering the guy that designed them.

LOL!

OP
OP
T

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
actually I don't think they are going on im seriously looking at black bullet wheels 17x9 and 17x10.5 with a polished lip also come Friday im putting on all new kyb shocks and struts ,upr upper and lower rear control arms and eibach springs 1.5 in lower in front and 1 inch lower in back I would go a little lower but with the sidepipes its a little difficult to get any lower

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Looks like Shinoda shows chrome Bullitts and those Budnik wheels (which feel don't work at all). Is this a true "Boss Shinoda" car? If not, I'd go with the wheels 1998cobrasVT posted.

Brings a more "modern vibe" to it, IMO

OP
OP
T

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
yes this is a true boss shinoda and after a lot of checking around we found out it was one of the prototype verts and its classed as protovert instead of a number as stated I am now running black and chrome bullitts on a lowered car and think its awesome I was tring to post a pic but cant yet

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
is it on the shinoda registry? I am pretty sure if it is not an original I saw that after doing so much to it that you could apply/pay for it to be officially on the registry but don't quote me on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah