wheel spacers

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals Deep, or Ferocious if this is in the wrong section go ahead and move it, I am new to mustangs and my 99 cobra mustang has wheel spacers on it. My question is how do you get them off? The previous owner has 18x9 on all 4 wheels and 255 tires on the rear so they put on some spacers to bring the wheels out. I will be buying some new 18x9 up front and 18x10 in the back and putting 275 up front and 295 in the rears. I won't need the spacers but just wondering how to take them out when the time comes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.:headbang:

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Easy man. Remove your wheel wheels. And the spacers have little nuts that hold them on, just loosen them and remove em.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Yea they have a set of 5 lug nuts just like the wheels but offset, with open ends. Mine happen to be a different size than my lug nuts but yours may be the same. You could sell them for a few bucks if you're not gonna use them.

They may need a bit of persuasion to come off if they've been on awhile

Don't mind my super rusty rotors.... HardParked problems..
EcZ79ed.jpg

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals Deep, or Ferocious if this is in the wrong section go ahead and move it, I am new to mustangs and my 99 cobra mustang has wheel spacers on it. My question is how do you get them off? The previous owner has 18x9 on all 4 wheels and 255 tires on the rear so they put on some spacers to bring the wheels out. I will be buying some new 18x9 up front and 18x10 in the back and putting 275 up front and 295 in the rears. I won't need the spacers but just wondering how to take them out when the time comes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.:headbang:

wanna sell me dem spacers? ;)

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
Beat me to it!!

I'm in need of a pair for the rear to give it some breathing room between the tire / exhaust.

I'm pretty set on buying em' if he's willing to sell em' sorry man;) my staggered new rears rub against the struts, clearance issue and what not:p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online