Wheel Spacers

RyanCess

Reaction score
Are wheel spacers a good idea. I really want a different stance for my 98 v6. If they are what kind should I get?

Reaction score
Hubcentrics but if you start trying to slide that car or drag race it you can jack some shit up in a hurry like those guys said its a quick fix. And the rule for drag racing and drift parts: quick and cheap=broken slow and expensive= now you and the car are broke. I guess it just reminds you parts can fail.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I don't like spacers. I had an old ford truck that had hub centric spacers on it and the kept breaking. I don't feel safe with them.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I have 3MM maximum motorsport spacers to help clear my exhaust because it rubbed with toyo 295's which are more like 315s since they run wide on my car. Spacers have there place but when they need to get bolted to the hub, thats when it gets more critical.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I've had 1.5" hub-centric aluminum spacers on my rear axle for over 2 years without issues. I don't drive my car very aggressively or take it to the track though. They work well for a daily driver if you are looking for a more aggressive look

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.