"Wheel swap photo chop"

410sn95

Reaction score
unilug lulz

I do like the style of that wheel but agree with you. I can't get over the multiple lug pattern, just cries out Chinese replica IMHO.

Get the "real deal" but get ready to spend. Price of being being "different" and "unique". At least in the Mustang community.

WORK_VS_XX_(GLD)_-_Gold.jpg

...and on the other hand, I think I may be a wheel snob and need to seek help. Lol!

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I do like the style of that wheel but agree with you. I can't get over the multiple lug pattern, just cries out Chinese replica IMHO.

Get the "real deal" but get ready to spend. Price of being being "different" and "unique". At least in the Mustang community.

...and on the other hand, I think I may be a wheel snob and need to seek help. Lol!

see that's why I never pulled the trigger the quality is what I am afraid of.

I know everyone runs AM wheels and such but every single AM wheel I run that isn't a OEM doesn't feel as sturdy to me. Maybe it's in my head. They just never seemed to balance out good enough.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

snob

When I can, I intend on a set of Rotiform wheels for the street.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
snob

There s a set of these within a few hours of me FS and I am tempted to sell my saleens for theme from all my research Ruff makes a pretty good wheel.

6cec2197a937902ecff089a80c60f61f.jpg

410sn95

Reaction score
snob

Only ones I have seen in person were on a VW and me likey. I think a set would do you just fine...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online