Wheel/Tyre Size Combo Ideas

97JF

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace the my wheels with some aftermarket ones but I want to people's opinions on the best size wheel/tyre size combination for the rear where it will fill the arches well where it will sit flush the arches etc as my current ones are too tucked in for my liking, I don't want to use spacers really, I like the black wheels that some people have but there are so many to choose from, alternatively any idea what the below combination would be as I also like that drag look, are they weld draglites ?

Caboose302

Reaction score
Not sure if you're looking at replica or cheaper wheels like SVE, but if you want a perfectly flush rear wheel without spacers you'll need to look at slightly more expensive wheels with more options. Most of the cheaper ones are going to fit like this:
ba51e231f2c79dc558746651c15f2958.jpg

It still needs to come out a 1/4" or so to be perfectly flush. That's a 28mm offset in the rear and 30 (iirc) on the front.

Drag style wheels are going to be a little different though if that's what you're going for.

lutter94

Reaction score
If you want the drag look, I would start by picking it up off the ground, at least in the rear if nothing else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online