Wheels and Hood

Grnstang

Reaction score
Okay, so I've decided to get some new wheels and a new hood, but I want some good pics to help me. If anyone can post some pics of there ride with the cobra R hood and also either cobra R wheels, or 03 cobra wheels that would be awesome. I'm not quite sure if I want the cobra R's,or the 03's yet, so this will help me make my descision. Thanks

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
Here's with the old Chrome Cobra R's

100_0913.jpg

Cobra R hood:

March07071.jpg

03 Cobra Polished Wheels: Word of advice, never go with polished wheels. I got my 03 Cobra chrome wheels coming in today and sux having to spend the money to buy another set of wheels.

SteedaDave4.jpg

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, I'll post up some pics this weekend if the weather is good of the chrome 03 cobras so you can see the difference in the look.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
Steeda98GT said:
03 Cobra Polished Wheels: Word of advice, never go with polished wheels. I got my 03 Cobra chrome wheels coming in today and sux having to spend the money to buy another set of wheels.

very true, I have to polish them almost once a week. 15 minutes a wheel even with a powerball just to get it to the point where I can be seen in public with them like that. watermarks ahhhH!!!

OP
OP
G

Grnstang

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys, and by the way those are all some nice lookin rides! O0 Thanks again!

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya whatever you do dont go polished like said above. When I bought my car is had polished cobra Rs and they were alright, better than stock. But they got boring real fast, and they only looked good right after a wash not around any other stangs. I would wash my car then go to a meet and park next to someone with chrome rims and made mine look like shit. Bought my chrome 03s and I couldnt be happier totally changed how I look at my car now.

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
Well can't post up the pics of the Chrome 03 cuz Discount Tire Direct sent me 17x10.5" chrome cobra r's and I was looking for 03 Chrome cobra wheels that are 17x10.5 so i gotta either sell them or send them back so sorry no pics coming from me until I can find somebody that has them. Good luck and let us know with what you decide amigo.

Mr Jones 4.6

Reaction score
you guys just sold me on gettin my headlights and tail lights tinted....never realized how mean that looks!!!

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
I got my taillights tinted but not my headlights. I got the true HIDs for my headlights so that's why i didn't go with the smoked headlights.

The Green GT

Reaction score
Mr Jones 4.6 said:
you guys just sold me on gettin my headlights and tail lights tinted....never realized how mean that looks!!!
I have my tails tinted, but for my headlights, I have some smoked headlights. I got rid of the projectors that are in the pic. I have HID lights in them too.

Picture006.jpg

Picture1292.jpg

4point6GT

Reaction score
hey scarface did that cobra front bumper fit perfect ? how much was it again ?

S

scarface

4point6GT said:
hey scarface did that cobra front bumper fit perfect ? how much was it again ?
cobra bumper? if you are refering to my 97 it fit fine no issues...from BLue oval industries. My 99 is a real cobra.

4point6GT

Reaction score
haha funny ******! yea on your old gt....oh ok but how much was it ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell