WHEELS BABY! ***UPDATED JULY 18th - NEW PICS***

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
looks great cant wait to see her tomm. btw trey be looking for my writeup on how to install the headlights, i will post em up as soon as i get my headlights. it may help you out in getting them on asap before the car meet

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
oh yeah thatd be awesome man. i wanted to get my hpipe installed on the way out there but im not going to have the cash i dont think... so youll have to wait and hear the loudness next week. tomorrow will be fun though. i know exactly how to get there, about what time does it start and end?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Did yall get ahold of HPP? were they any help?

I usually show up arounf 7:45 (early so i can get a good spot next to my crew) and we all usually leave around 10/10:30 The place is hopping around 9pm

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
no we never called them, we called MM tech support or w/e instead. after loookin at those instructions the other nite (few hours after we gave up) they were soooo self explanatory (sp?).. only thing i can guess is that we were tired and the heat was gettin to us because those instructions were simple lol.

i have a few questions, how many people bring there cars up? how many of them are stangs? and how many come to look at the cars?... any fine ladies about my age? haha ;D......... seriously ???

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
no we never called them, we called MM tech support or w/e instead. after loookin at those instructions the other nite (few hours after we gave up) they were soooo self explanatory (sp?).. only thing i can guess is that we were tired and the heat was gettin to us because those instructions were simple lol.

i have a few questions, how many people bring there cars up? how many of them are stangs? and how many come to look at the cars?... any fine ladies about my age? haha ;D......... seriously ???
as far as stangs, there are a few sn95 bodied stangs, im top dog in that category. there are some foxes. and a couple terminators. theres alot of people that come up to check out the rides. There are alot of girls, but they usually come with guys driving slow POS'S

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MM's instructions are excellent, way beyond any other instructions I've seen with parts.

Your car looks great, you gotta like that!

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Beutiful looking car man....its amazing what a good stance and wheels can do to the look of a car.

I love saleens, very nice! :thumb:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the compliments! i loveeee my wheels, now i just desperatly need to get her aligned! i was supposed to get it yesterday but ran outa time so im getting it after work today then headin up to meet 95kbgt at a car show about 45 minutes away.

paul is there anywhere i can wash my car up there? its gotten kinda dirty and the paint has gotten discolored from when i had to go to the car wash a few days ago. never happend when i used my own power washer but as you know (at least where i live) you can only use the outside water on saturdays or you get that big fine.. so the car wash i went to made my paint look terrible, i guess it had a little wax in the water? idk.. but let me know where theres a place to wash my ride and my headlights come in tomorrow, not today :(, thanks man.

Slow98GT

Reaction score
your car looks much much better now that it doesn't have the 4X4 lift kit and nice wheels.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
thanks everyone for the compliments! i loveeee my wheels, now i just desperatly need to get her aligned! i was supposed to get it yesterday but ran outa time so im getting it after work today then headin up to meet 95kbgt at a car show about 45 minutes away.

paul is there anywhere i can wash my car up there? its gotten kinda dirty and the paint has gotten discolored from when i had to go to the car wash a few days ago. never happend when i used my own power washer but as you know (at least where i live) you can only use the outside water on saturdays or you get that big fine.. so the car wash i went to made my paint look terrible, i guess it had a little wax in the water? idk.. but let me know where theres a place to wash my ride and my headlights come in tomorrow, not today :(, thanks man.
yea just bring your detailing stuff, there is a car wash right across the street

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.