Wheels for the L, here are the pics of them

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ok guys here are the pics of the Matrix5 wheels i just picked up for the L, now I have to pop for another 800 bucks for tires and im all set 8)

newwheels003.jpg

newwheels002.jpg

newwheels001.jpg

newwheels004.jpg

and for those of you who might have missed it, this is what they will look like on my WHITE L.......

CenterLines12.jpg

CenterLines6.jpg

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
you guys wanna make a contribution to the rubber fund :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou:............. ;D not that kind ^-^ ^-^

mean green

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
you guys wanna make a contribution to the rubber fund :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou:............. ;D not that kind ^-^ ^-^
:nonono:i dont know guys hes kinda that way i knoe him but not like that :eek:utofcloset:

by the way nice set of wheels

4point6GT

Reaction score
:D looks like the lightin i was fukn around with earlier tonight, was pretty fun :banana:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
KB said:
yes yes yes.

1 question... do they come in 20's? ^-^

YES :boink: :boink: :boink: Paul the reason I didnt get a new set.......well there is two reasons really. First is the fact that for some reason CENTERLINE does not have a set price on them, members over at NLOC got quotes from 350 a wheel all the way up to over 500 a wheel :dunno:. The majority of guys wound up paying a tad over 2k for the set. Second reason is the fact that apparently when you order the set is when they are made, as most guys have to wait WEEKS even MONTHS to get them after ordering :nonono:. There is one guy that paid for his in MAY and he STILL DONT HAVE HIS :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:.

So I made a thread asking questions about the Matrix wheels and then a member came in and told me about a guy that had this set for sale priced at 1500. So I would up forking out 1668 TOTAL shipped to me with PayPal and UPS. They look brand new and I had them in my hands 3 days after ordering. :drunk:

If your not in a hurry to get them contact Centerline and try to find out what they would run you.........they look SWEET

Suspect

Reaction score
sweet wheels!! now we need pics with tires and on the L. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
302Hotrod

Members online