wheels...now

wht46gt

Reaction score
ok ive got a nice sum of money (500+) and id like to buy rims/tires for my car i dont mind buying used rims but they have to come with tires so im looking for some ideas on the type of wheels im really leaning more towards the black 95 cobra deep dish but thats not going to happen likely so if you guys could help out in finding me some wheels/tires that would be awsome

kid rock

Reaction score
you could always buy some alloys that are the same size as yours and get the tyres swapped over (will save you some $$$$)

si

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
kid rock said:
you could always buy some alloys that are the same size as yours and get the tyres swapped over (will save you some $$$$)

si

no, its pointless to buy a set of 16s, they wont look good....

look on other mustang forums, ebay, and craigslist....you can find a nice pair of 17s with tires for around 5-600...if you wait a little bit longer and sav up some more cash, i might be able to get you some 18x9 black bullitts in Orlando.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why I'm telling you this because I am interested too but Scarface has 17" Cobra Rs w/ tires.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I don't know why I'm telling you this because I am interested too but Scarface has 17" Cobra Rs w/ tires.

your a mighty nice fella :dancing6:

Robuilt

Reaction score
why not go welds all around?

Robuilt.jpg

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
hey thanks for the suggetstions but im gonna go with the 96 cobra rims and dr's for now and then ccw's and mt slicjs and skinnies

S

scarface

Red96GT said:
I have a pending sale on mine...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online