Want To Buy Wheels + Tires for 2005-09 Mustang -12/30/13 no longer looking for wheels-

Status
Not open for further replies.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
One of my moms tires had a band let go and the tire would of blown out if we drove on it much long. Caused the steering wheel to shake violently. I threw on my wheels onto her car and put my stockers back on just to get her buy. Looked on eBay and didn't turn up much. Trying to spend less than $800 after shipping. Anything that wouldn't look stupid on a 2005 Mustang V6 convertible. She had 16" wheels on it which had major curb rash. looking for anything same size or larger. If anyone has anything for sale or knows of someone/has seen a listing please let me know. My dads car is still down for the count with his rear end shenanigans and I'd prefer my parents to not be driving everywhere on my tires. lol

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
i have my black machined 2010 GT500s for sale. they are staggered and have drag radials on the back but the wheels are literally brand new. i'd do $800 if you came and picked them up in PA.
http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?62468-18-quot-Black-Machined-GT500-w-tires

Damn. If those didn't have drag radials on them I'd be down there in a heart beat. Need something with almost new or new all seasons... She drives the car all year round. And it is a convertible so it handles like shit to begin with in the snow. lol

If they're still for sale in a few months I might just buy them off you for my car though. lol

joekd

Reaction score
Saw you mom's car parked near gamestop the other day with your wheels on it, didn't look too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online