wheew it came!

G

GREG@SN95

OMG USPS EMPLOYEES ARE FUCKIN STUPID...

my mail bitch fuck head clown asked me to bring my neighbor his mail... my fucking neighbor... thats a 5 minute walk... she's sitting in a fuckin jeep...

She also doesn't know the difference between NORTH and SOUTH

OR LEFT or RIGHT... we tell her all the fucking time... Leave the package by the door on the RIGHT of the house... dyslexic bitch goes left...

She likes to give me an attitude and spin her tires in my driveway...

And the list of her stupid fuckin fuck ups goes on and on...

One day she pissed me off... I saw her at the bottom of the driveway and she floors the gas... spins her tires... Well I was just getting home so I block the driveway with the pick up... get out... now she's blocked in... I cursed her out so bad... She must have thought I was gonna kill her or something cause she started balling...

And the funny thing is... she STILL FUCKS UP EVERYTHING WHENEVER THE SHE HAS THE CHANCE!

FUCK

/usps rant

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
well im waiting on 1 optional part from MGW. Its not needed but i'll rather wait so i dont have to uninstall it in acouple days once i get it. The part is the rubber grommet which dampens road noise/tranny noise. But ya once i get that in the mail (grr) it'll be on.

i got a gasket from a guy on SVTperformance, i forget his name on their....but he makes awesome gaskets for all the musang trannies...i had no increase in noise from going to aftermarket from stock.

S

scarface

GREG@SN95 said:
OMG USPS EMPLOYEES ARE FUCKIN STUPID...

my mail bitch fuck head clown asked me to bring my neighbor his mail... my fucking neighbor... thats a 5 minute walk... she's sitting in a fuckin jeep...

She also doesn't know the difference between NORTH and SOUTH

OR LEFT or RIGHT... we tell her all the fucking time... Leave the package by the door on the RIGHT of the house... dyslexic bitch goes left...

She likes to give me an attitude and spin her tires in my driveway...

And the list of her stupid fuckin fuck ups goes on and on...

One day she pissed me off... I saw her at the bottom of the driveway and she floors the gas... spins her tires... Well I was just getting home so I block the driveway with the pick up... get out... now she's blocked in... I cursed her out so bad... She must have thought I was gonna kill her or something cause she started balling...

And the funny thing is... she STILL FUCKS UP EVERYTHING WHENEVER THE SHE HAS THE CHANCE!

FUCK

/usps rant
I think you have E-turrets syndrome. :hammer:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
MGW rules. Dude dont worry the shifter is ten times easier than the headlights. TRUST me. Hell the shifter is the best and easiest mod on a Mustang.

ALITL8

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
MGW rules. Dude dont worry the shifter is ten times easier than the headlights. TRUST me. Hell the shifter is the best and easiest mod on a Mustang.

+1 install that bitch!!! its EASY!!! glad it finally got to you... MGW FTW!!!

badass98svt

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
well im waiting on 1 optional part from MGW. Its not needed but i'll rather wait so i dont have to uninstall it in acouple days once i get it. The part is the rubber grommet which dampens road noise/tranny noise. But ya once i get that in the mail (grr) it'll be on.

You mean CobraBob. He's the man!

USPS def sucks! They took 3 weeks to get me my steering column gauge pod

i got a gasket from a guy on SVTperformance, i forget his name on their....but he makes awesome gaskets for all the musang trannies...i had no increase in noise from going to aftermarket from stock.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online