wheew it came!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
After waiting weeks since USPS lost my package and sent it the USPS dead mail center in MN where they opened it and judged if it was worth anything. If it wasn't than they toss it and if it is worth $$$ they wait 90 days than they auction it off. So, i had to take a trip up to my local postal office where they said the post lady thought my house was still empty (We just moved here) so she took my package back to the post office. A lady at the PO gave me an address to send a letter to asking about my package. I did this and waited 1 week and nothing happen so now im thinking what am i suppose to do about this since i sent another mustang owner money for the shifter and he sent it perfectly, but its all USPS fault. I don't want my money back since he sent the package fine and it wasn't his fault at all. So now im stuck with out my money and without the shifter. :help2: So 2 week goes by and still no shifter so yesterday while im out with my sister i bring up my package usps lost and now im out of $100+ dollars and theres no-way to get it back.

Fast forward to today... the door bell rings and guess what it is? Its a beat up package thats been opened and re-taped back up and it says my business name which means its for me :dancing6: BUT WAIT!! Theres no mail person at the door.. just a beat up package. So the postal lady mustve felt ashamed about her fuck up and ran away fast b/c i looked all around and didnt see a postal person.

hmmup1.jpg

Now, i just got to get the balls to install it. ROFL, we know how my headlight experience with so this time im waiting till my buddy can do it. I knows its super easy, but i have to travel to work and shit and not trying to mess my only car up today.

M.O.E

Reaction score
I don't think it's to bad to install from what ive heard.

Suspect

Reaction score
glad u got it!

now get it on, its very ez! 8)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Haha its great to hear you got it! Goodluck on the install, Im waiting to install my B&M ratchet shifter because I dont feel like taking the whole center console out :(

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
Dalamar said:
Love USPS!! :hammer:
fed ex and ups arent that much better.

im done with my LOCAL usps. FEDex and UPS for long as i live here lol. Plus, i can hear the fedex and UPS truck pull up unlike usps quiet truck.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
NO FEAR....The instructions are very detailed. i installed mine with no problems at all.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
dont be a pansy, go out and install that bitch....i did it at night in the advance auto parking lot in less than an hour...just get a nice ong ratchet.. O0

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
installing a shifter was 3X easier then headlights :) you will love it, at first you wont think its going into gear is so short but after a week it will feel normal.

Downshift

Reaction score
GO INSTALL THAT THING!!! It really is easy. Just pop the black trim up. And the couple bolts and your done. Adjust the stops of course. Man you are gonna love that thing. The stock shifters are just a pile.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
well im waiting on 1 optional part from MGW. Its not needed but i'll rather wait so i dont have to uninstall it in acouple days once i get it. The part is the rubber grommet which dampens road noise/tranny noise. But ya once i get that in the mail (grr) it'll be on.

Bluextc

Reaction score
It's an easy install... if I could do it anyone can...

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
my dad helped me with it but i could have done it by myself. i dont know as much about cars as most of the guys on here.. im 17 and could have done this myself, trust me, you can do it. superr easy! glad your package finally came through, i know how it is.... good luck mayne! you wont really need it but gl!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Everytime I read the title of this thread, I think of Dane Cook...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online