whelp.. so much for not spending more money on the stang.

JUICED

Reaction score
project just took a hard left into rediculoso land :noes:

little background..

car intallty was going to stay stock till it was paid for... then be a semi quick driver.. started off simply enough.. set of 4.30 gears, and an offroad x pipe, PI intake..

then a set of 18's.. and lowering springs... and a quick sand and reclear to touch up some miinor scratches...

decided that the car was going to stay the same at this point..........

then a minor accident caused a custom paint job, new headlights, grille, cobra bumper, hood and so on...

then some weight reduction...

me getting bored resulted in a little 150 shot..

anyone noticing a trend here :-X

it was about that time, that i decided i was going to leave the car as it is and enjoy it for a couple years... when i got into selling cars (about 8 months ago)

and time for the hard left.. got a demo car for a daily driver.. and yea here we go again...

after a short trip to a junk yard for a donor..........460........ a day of usless parts removal at home......... now its at the machine shop.... and yea here we go again :naughty:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I was just talking to 19Mustang95 about this and I know how you feel and I"ve only just begun. ;D

OP
OP
J

JUICED

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
turbo that biatch..... :boink:

and mail me th PI intake. ^-^

nitrous is lots... err wait.. 514 + lots of nitrous is lots :naughty:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
When i get my n2o maybe i should start with the 50 instead of starting off w/ a 100 or 125 so then i can bump it up to 75 then 100 then 125 then 150. Keep me satisified a little longer. Naw ill just start off @ 100 or 125 and save up for some heads or something :naughty:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
When i get my n2o maybe i should start with the 50 instead of starting off w/ a 100 or 125 so then i can bump it up to 75 then 100 then 125 then 150. Keep me satisified a little longer. Naw ill just start off @ 100 or 125 and save up for some heads or something :naughty:

save up for a built motor so you can spray 200.... 8)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thats awesome, we need some pics man.

When I got my car it had heads and cam in it and wheels flowmasters and eibach pro springs. so i said to my self "this car needs nothing im going to keep it how it is" that lasted like 3 months hah.

OP
OP
J

JUICED

Reaction score
heres a few pics... when i got the car it was 100% rock stock, still had the factory plugs/wires/airfilter :lame:

anyways heres 2 of the outside.. 1996 cobra front, 2000 cobra R style cervinis hood, shaved emblems, antenna, spoiler... billet grille, projector headlights (i know :rice:, but they work with the car better than the stock ones did) 18x9 cobra r's and trimmed C springs, 5% tint rear, 20% doors...

silver with a light red pearl (makes it look kinda sand colored in some lights) and pacific green metalic...

looks wise it'll stay about the same now, other than going with prostar XP's when the new motor goes in :dancing6:

138027.jpg

138028.jpg

moving down to the fun stuff... heres the 460 the day i picked it up (it took up like 1/2 the bed of my buddies beater s10 haha)

138029.jpg

138030.jpg

and heres the stock pistons/rods/cam/lifters.. on the way to the junk pile (actually i think i'm going to use the pistons/rods to make table legs O0)

138031.jpg

thats really all the pics i have at this point.. havnt started pulling the stock engine yet. and all my parts are getting shipped to the builder.. so i dont really have alot of pics yet.. more to come as stuff makes it into the garage tho :pimp:

well maybe one more... this is a pic, of the first thing that i plan to stomp with the new combo :banana:

138032.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online