When did you bond with your ride?

Daryl

Reaction score
I’m starting to feel like I’ve finally gotten used to my clutch, the cars capabilities, etc… and it feels like we’re bonding! You know how you get to that point where everything starts grooving and you have the next level of comfort and confidence in your ride?
So when did YOU ALL get to that point?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
well the first time I bonded with it was back in 94/95. Now since I have upgraded to the supercharger I have not been able to bond with it because of the trans. I am hoping I am just a half a step away from getting to know it all over again now with a t56 magnum to hold the power

Addermk2

Reaction score
My car and I have recently come to somewhat of an understanding. Until it decides to behave itself, it's staying on low boost.

18psi is fucking scary... lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
My car and I have recently come to somewhat of an understanding. Until it decides to behave itself, it's staying on low boost.

18psi is fucking scary... lol
now why are you not sharing these stories with us anymore? They sound like fun.

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
Unfortunately haven't gotten there yet :( I'm learning manual on one of them, and I still cant drive it for a little bit after I learn, but riding in it all the time and just chilling in it listening to music has given me full confidence in it. Now if only I had confidence in myself to drive it *sigh*

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I feel like I am rebonding with it now after the t56 install. I was so comfortable that I knew exactly what speed was what gear and I could tell just by feel what gear its in. Now I am not sure how 5th gear at 45 works and throwing it down into 6th, and up into reverse is just the weirdest feeling. Once the trans is broke in then I can start bonding with the motor and the new power it has.

88stang88

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I am re-bonding after a failed James Bond type moment with water. Breaking in the new clutch atm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afield00

Members online

No members online now.