Reaction score
My set up...but no more nitrous gauge...there is a Water Temp there now

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

i was thinkin about runnin the same thing but idk how much i like it, i like the look of the A pillar and i wont need anymore if i get the 3 pod on my a-pillar so yeah. is that a boost controller or something?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

i was thinkin about runnin the same thing but idk how much i like it, i like the look of the A pillar and i wont need anymore if i get the 3 pod on my a-pillar so yeah. is that a boost controller or something?
[/quote]

A-piller gauges to eme are dead because EVERYONE has them. I did mine in 2 Individual Autometer Pods and ran the through the dash. People always also me how i did the gauges because i didnt wanna use the clock pod.

...thats not a boost controller.....its a Apexi RSM......its displays track info and can record the way my car is moving at the track so i read the G's i am pulling and data log that for play back...sickest shit ever. Also is the SICKEST tach i have ever seen. Displays in HUGE numbers and Flashes when you need to shift

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
sweet. i think ive seen those before.
but yeah the clock pods are common also, they look cool but i like my clock haha cuz i use it alot haha.
the pillar yeah everyone has but idk, just been always cool to me. hrmm wonder what i should do....

srt handz, you need AIM *aim instant messenger* so we could talk about stuff more lol

S

scarface

my96gtstang said:
but they wont pull you over for it as much as they will a 5in tach on your dash. from what i was aware it was ANYTHING MOUNTED ON YOUR DASH THAT CAUSES THE VISION OF THE DRIVER TO BE OBSTRUCTIVE. from i was aware the pillars will still legal
well buddy, Im here to tell you they arent legal. you may not get pulled over for them all the time, however IF the officer wanted to, you would get a ticket... Im not trying to be a dick about pushing my point, but I do know what im talking about.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
oh i know id just like to read where your getting this from so i know.

plus if you were, id smack you when id see you lol

S

scarface

my96gtstang said:

Im a certified police officer in the state of Va.

OP
OP
M

Maniak87

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
AIM = Handz2k4

online now

i am actually using ur high speed pics you posted on svtp for my desktop :)

i like your set up. i want to do the same thing as you, do somthing that is different. i am close to just giving up and going a-pillar.

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
sideview.jpg

polished silver FTW, i dont have white rims.
its ok, i just think big tachs and mustangs dont go together.

i agree with the no tach's and mustangs...but i guess it's all on personal opinion...

97blackgt

Reaction score
i dont like the way big tachs look either but sometimes they are a necessity. I also like only a a pillar with 2 gauges, i dont like a whole cluster of gauges all over the place.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
my96gtstang said:

Im a certified police officer in the state of Va.

still could smack you? lol jk
when you comin back down my way?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Handz, where did you get that Apexi RSM?

i need a tachometer and i defininetly dont want the big five incher....

ryclef331

Reaction score
124795289.jpg

Oil press. and pyrometer on the column. WaterTemp and nitrous pressure on the dash. Wideband on the sunvisor. The red light on the left comes on @ a preset A/F Ratio. The "phone" cord around the column is the 2step before anyone asks.

OP
OP
M

Maniak87

Reaction score
TheBab said:

that looks pretty damn good! looks like im going to take the easy way out and put them up on the a-pillar. just cant seem to figure out another place to put them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online