where (cyl heads)

Suspect

Reaction score
ok guys well its almost time to buy my heads. :dancing6: im trying to find the cheapest place i can get them. im getting the trickflow twisted wedge. summit has them for $1,286.95, but i know ive seen them cheaper. i can price match at summit, but i still have to pay taxes. i think it might come out cheaper that way, plus i can just go pick them up. instead of waiting for them to ship and i can look them over before i buy. so if u know any place that sell them cheaper lemme know. tia.

Spyder

Reaction score
Check the corral

you can find some awesome deals on slightly used heads, then use the extra money elsewhere

if you want to stay with new, you can get some afr 185's for under 1400

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
i have to pass emmissions. :-\

i wouldnt mind buying a used set, but no way would i send someone i dont know that kinda money. if it was local cool, i just dont trust people like that.

97vertstang

Reaction score
brothersperformance is a good company. my friends bought stuff from them a couple of times, theyre a division of bbk or affiliated with bbk. theyre only like 20min away from my house. good store if any one is interested in them.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
brothersperformance is a good company. my friends bought stuff from them a couple of times, theyre a division of bbk or affiliated with bbk. theyre only like 20min away from my house. good store if any one is interested in them.
I agree. I've bought many parts from them. Summit should ship farely fast to your house i would assume. Isn't Summit close to Georgia?

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
yea summit is like 30-40 min away. no need to ship. :)

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
My AFR 165s were $1284 before the spring upgrade from CFM but I guess now they have stopped selling them :nonono:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
o snap im going there 2morrow. is that with upgraded springs?

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i thought mustangs unlimited was in connecticut i could be wrong anyways thats a good price

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
yea theres one here in ga too. theres a show 2morrow and im going. ill be sure to post lotsa pics. might even bring my camcorder.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya and dont come home without heads and thats an order :police:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
;D maybe. gonna see if they have the upgraded springs. also i gotta pay taxes. might be cheaper if i get them shipped from outta state. well see. :) im trying to save $ cuz theres more parts ill need to get these on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online