Where do I get that seafoam stuff from?

Tattoogod

Reaction score
is there a better way of injecting it.can you just dump it in your oil .and after its all done dim guessing you need to do a full oil change? ???

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yah you can do oil but im not sure how much I trust that?! I heard the best way is suck it in a vaccume line, I think it might be the PVC line? Anyone know for sure...???

Tattoogod

Reaction score
i just might have to give this stuff a try..i never used it..i always like trying new stuff..and i like smoke ;D Marlboro that is

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Tattoogod said:
i just might have to give this stuff a try..i never used it..i always like trying new stuff..and i like smoke ;D Marlboro that is

Ive seen quite a few vids of people when they crank their cars after it has been put in...............smokeing is not quite the word for it. The more miles you have the worse it is.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
yah you can do oil but im not sure how much I trust that?! I heard the best way is suck it in a vaccume line, I think it might be the PVC line? Anyone know for sure...???

Anyone Got a Pic? I dont want to screw this up.....lol

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Smoke? More like a freakin smoke bomb or smoke generator. My car backfired too, it was sick.

JebTonkin

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
do a seach on stangnet I have seriously seen like 100 threads throught my time over there.
+1, i want to give this a try before my nitrous install.

JebTonkin

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
let us know how you did it and how it worked....on the cobra or GT?
The GT, the Cobra only has 19k on it, so it should be ok.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I Seafoamed the old girl this weekend. I sucked it in through the PVC vac line. A bunch of my friends we over to see me do it and laugh when i fugged something up. The bastards were surprised when everything went well.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
I Seafoamed the old girl this weekend. I sucked it in through the PVC vac line. A bunch of my friends we over to see me do it and laugh when i fugged something up. The bastards were surprised when everything went well.

see much smoke? How does it run now? ???

97vertstang

Reaction score
i just used seafoam on my friends 03 f-150 and it didnt smoke??i put it in the vacuum line that goes to the pcv.the truck has 100k and it has been acting funny lately so i gave seafoam a try.i cleaned the tb , new plugs, and seafoam works a lot better , but it didnt smoke or sputter???

GTMedic

Reaction score
I just used this on the GT. 170,000 miles and holy crap alot of smoke. Runs much better now. I pulled the brake booster line and used it to suck it in the car. worked great.