Where do these connectors go? 1998 gt

Reaction score
IMG_0581_zps913302ee.jpg
IMG_0589_zps775f9ec7.jpg
IMG_0584_zps631231a5.jpg

blackdemon007

Reaction score
If the connectors are on the passenger side firewall and the car still runs fine, my guess would be A/C.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
The second picture looks like the plug for the evap control valve, the third picture looks like the ground that goes to a bolt on the fuel rail. Im not to certain about the first plug. Is that on the engine harness or the chassis harness that goes around the engine bay?

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
The second picture looks like the plug for the evap control valve, the third picture looks like the ground that goes to a bolt on the fuel rail. Im not to certain about the first plug. Is that on the engine harness or the chassis harness that goes around the engine bay?
On the third picture i thought it was for the oil pressure switch as i can't find that connector, put the wire is way to short, I cut an spliced a wire in to make it longer, now that you say it might be a ground it makes a lot more sense :/

EDIT**** i found out that the Oil pressure connector is part of the o2 harness

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
The top picture is a switch for the A/C. The second one is for the evap system and the third is a ground that goes on top of the fuel rail.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
The top picture is a switch for the A/C. The second one is for the evap system and the third is a ground that goes on top of the fuel rail.
awesome thank you, there is also a connector that looks exactly like the one in the first picture but has a brown bottom instead of blue, do you happen to know what that one goes to?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.