Where do you guys buy tires?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I've bought all my tires from DTD, through Ebay lol. They have a store on there and are normally free shipping. Sometimes they have really good deals on 2 tire packages like you are needing.

Kboss87

Reaction score
I purchased my mickey's through summit racing. fast free shipping. May not carry what you're looking for though.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
DTD nor Summit carries Toyo, unfortunately. However, I've found a website, onlinetires.com which stocks them and has free shipping... So through them it would be $660 instead of $700+ from other places. Anyone ever hear of them? They have a verisign trusted tab on the bottom of their page so..

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried any local places yet? They may price match, but will hit you with taxes :(

spank 141

Reaction score
I go to a local guy. There are a ton of tire places in my town and I just got in good with the owner of a local tire shop. I send people I know his way when they need tires and he helps me out when I need tires.

rikkytm

Reaction score
I usually buy from online stores. Sometimes I will print their prices and show it to a local shop to see if they can match or beat it.

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
I use amazon. I'm prime so free two day shipping and price shopping is easy.

lutter94

Reaction score
UPDATE ON ONLINETIRES

I would not recommend business with this company. A coworker ordered tires for his BMW after I received mine, he has yet to receive an email, and has not been charged thru PayPal yet. It has been nearly a month since he put his order in. They are not special tires 245/45-R17 Kumho Ecstas, pretty standard. Their phone rings and rings. They were shady with me, in lack of contact, no invoices are sent after order, but I received them in a week, so I didn't complain too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online