Where is all the Mustang Love?

lutter94

Reaction score
I have a microfiber in the center console of both cars, always a hidden streak that you can't see when you're cleaning it, but manage to see everytime you drive. it works.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
For as long as I have owned mustang, its always been that way. Mustang people seem to think they are elite, especially the new edge and terminator guys. However, that's not all mustang folk. Now I just don't even wave or thumbs up, nor check their car out so as to not feed their ego. I get more love from coyote owners than anything before the 11+.

To summarize: Mustangs are gay. lol

Wouldnt want to live near you buddy! :grin:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had a sport bike for a couple of years and had little to no introduction to the general rules let alone to wave to every bike. I was sure the first couple of Harleys that waved were trying to signal something was wrong either with the bike or it was some underground meaning that they were going to kick my ass.

when my 94 was brand spanking new and one of only a few in town there were a couple of times people waved but otherwise its not anything that hurts my feelings.

ft_nox

Reaction score
Anyone passing through Sebring, FL would think (or should reasonably surmise) that since there's a racetrack here, most people , ESPECIALLY those in the same family as yours would be nice and wave. ABSOLUTELY NOT.. even the elderly do fly-bys here! No friendly Stang guys running around. If only I had a Coyote and a S/C I could fix this town....lmao!

Me either, i mean mug.

If I ever see you in the O I'm going full retard!

giphy.gif

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I had a sport bike for a couple of years and had little to no introduction to the general rules let alone to wave to every bike. I was sure the first couple of Harleys that waved were trying to signal something was wrong either with the bike or it was some underground meaning that they were going to kick my ass.

Lolz

Surprised you got waves on a crotch rocket.

If I ever see you in the O I'm going full retard!

giphy.gif
State your full name to please the court ...

Sent from tha trap house.

Magic

Reaction score
I'm thinking to myself maybe I'll wave at em'. Show respect driver to driver. I accelerate around them and as I'm passing I give the a wave. All I got in return was a stare down and not so friendly look.

It was probably the approach you took by accelerating around them and waving as you passed by. Would have got a better response to drive along beside and give the thumbs up.

GT Rob

Reaction score
It might be a age thing me personally I wave at mustangs camaros vetts mopars and even imports if your a car guy then it doesn't matter who you wave at

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online