Where to find a 96-98 Cobra rear bumper cover?

Troyizmir

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a new 96-98 Cobra rear bumper cover or an excellant used one? All the stores that list them are out of stock and even Ford has discontinued making them, I had one on backorder for 2 months and they just cancelled the order.

What is everyones opinion about an aftermarket cover that does not say anything?

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
You just have to find one that someone has as a pull off, there was never an aftermarket version of this made and I have no idea why as whoever made it would make a KILLING. I paid $50 for one out of a wreck lol. It needed paint BAD but it was whole and not scratched up or anything. Just keep a sharp eye out on the classifieds here, the corral, stangnet, mustangworld, even ebay...

OP
OP
T

Troyizmir

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I have been monitoring the classifieds. I also sent a PM to the guy selling the bumper in the link.

Thanks

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Yeah he showed up online. If the black leather seat I'm going to look at tomorrow sucks I'm giving him a call although he's 3 hours away and shipping a seat could be alot...

CriticalG

Reaction score
Looking for a 96-98 cobra rear bumper for my 95 since I gouged it with the garage door... :wall: white preferable.. (yeah, I know - fat chance)
But hey, gotta dream big right? FL or GA (Cent FL)?

Anybody know of a Mustang parts place near Tampa?

G

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online