Where's FIVELITERS? (cheap rip off of mid 90's childrens book Where's Waldo)

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Whoops, it logged us out, no problem.

Citation #: GPR00001662
Plate #: 917 PZN
City code: GRNDPR

CAN YOU FIND FIVELITERS?! :D

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Hmm...even if you enter all that info and the security code? ???

ANG

Reaction score
ut oh! right in front of the horse tracks huh? my mom got popped by one about a month ago in GP

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
*angiestars* = GIRL! said:
ut oh! right in front of the horse tracks huh? my mom got popped by one about a month ago in GP

Yeah thats right, right in front of lonestar on Beltline.

-$75

:-\

ANG

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:

-$75

yeah thats how much hers was, shes terrified now of red light cameras and starts breaking fast at yellows. uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh :nonono:

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:

-$75

yeah thats how much hers was, shes terrified now of red light cameras and starts breaking fast at yellows. uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh :nonono:

Lol, yeah, my GF was actually in the car at the time and it was overcast out so the flashes off the camera were BRIGHT as shit lol.

As soon as the flashes went off, first we were like, "wtf?" then i was the first to realize what happened and i was like "ahhhh...g.d."

lol for those of you that have never been caught by this thing the camera is IDENTICAL to the one that takes pics of you on the first drop
of a rollercaoster. It flashes like three times like a strobe. LOL. :rollinglaugh:

Yay.

wht46gt

Reaction score
yeah they have them on I-4 in daytona fl. they caught me racing another mustang i was doing 111 in a 65 :hammer: and got cuaght by one, i didnt see the light becuase it was on an overpass and not even 2 min later i had 2 state troopers on our asses :eek:uttahere: i pulled over but the other guy said and i qoute "fuck that shit" and ran one of them pulled over and gave me a court date and then let me go the other guy was about 2 mile down the road with like 10 cops there and a wrecker to pic his stang up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online