OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
No you need a bypass valve not a bov..

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

Looking around then power pipe with the valve seems like the way to go? I would just sell this pipe and looking around the valve goes for $250-300 alone and it would give me room to grow later if I needed right?

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Looking around then power pipe with the valve seems like the way to go? I would just sell this pipe and looking around the valve goes for $250-300 alone and it would give me room to grow later if I needed right?

You kind of left some words out. . Not sure what your asking. .

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
You can buy many types of bypass valves then just weld the flange on the power pipe if you want. . I like turbo smart my self. .

410sn95

Reaction score
You can buy many types of bypass valves then just weld the flange on the power pipe if you want. . I like turbo smart my self. .

Not if using the 94-95 plastic discharge pipe. Your options are a bit limited. Even if you custom fab a metal discharge, there is no room to mount anything much bigger than the Bosch valve. This is why I suggested the fox style discharge and intake.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

kb1982

Reaction score
The splitter one can be either recirculating or a dump. If your MAF is before the supercharger, your gonna need to use it to recirculate. If you use a slot style sensor after the supercharger and the maf is after the bpv/bov, you can use it as a dump. Given they cost the same, why not chose the one than can do both, as it offers flexibility down the road

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.