Which cllutch fork? 94GT

lutter94

Reaction score
For some reason some sites list that as 96+, but others have parts that are 94-04, both Ford XR3Z7515AA, and aftermarket. It should fit...

Late Model Restoration lists your part as 94-04

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can tell you this: with the exception of the weight bolted to it my '95 fork was identical to a stock '03 Cobra fork. My money would be on that they are 94-04.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Be careful...American Muscle listed a respected aftermarket clutch fork for my 94 but it turned out to be entirely different length & it would not work! They traded me for a new stock Ford model that did work...I forget all the details now years later, sorry but there are two different lengths being sold as correct for SN95'S...

kb1982

Reaction score
The foxbody forks definitely wont work. They are shorter and clocked in a different position, so stay away from anything 93 and below. To add to that, if your using a T5 from a 93 and below, trans and bellhousing, use the 93 and below fork. Darn bastard 94-95 cars!

Mustanger

Reaction score
I found the issue I was talking about....AM has changed the description to show that the Lakewood Heavyduty clutchfork only works with the Lakewood Bellhousing!! I thought I was doing good when I bought it but no it was too short.

American Muscle kindly exchanged it even months after I had bought it, good customer service. So no issue anymore.

Caboose302

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies all, Any idea what the purpose of the weight is?

Took me forever to find out the answer to this. Best I could find is that it's there for drive-ability and a more consistent pedal feel. It also may help with vibrations through the pedal. It's not necessity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online