Which Hood

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
i forgot. i got it from abcexclusive 3in cowl. will post pics up when i get the car back. :banana:

Ram000

Reaction score
love my new hood:

DSCN0592.jpg

overused: yes, but does it look good? yes.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Punisher302 said:
love my new hood:

DSCN0592.jpg

overused: yes, but does it look good? yes.

looks familar, sexy, popular choice for a reason it flows good and looks great nice and clean. I know I said I like your stock hood but that looks aweosme. See you went with the flush pins I had those but sold them Ive heard just as many people having their hoods fly up on them as people without, but they all forgot to lock them or the lock mechanism faild, my buddy forgot to lock his and his hood flew up with those pins. They look pretty good on there though...

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice Punisher! Love the hoodpins, now take off the running pony emblem, and it will look siiickk!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Punisher the car looks so awesome, I wanted the Saleen hood for a long time but now I'm goin with the Cobra R FTW :)

OpenRoadRacer

Reaction score
i went with the 3 inch R hood. this should give you an idea of what yours should look like since they are the same color and note the hood pins ;)

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

94twinscrew

Reaction score
quick question for the guys that choose to run hood pins........................Why are you running them? Is it because of the quality of the hood? ...i.e,like a take of hood,or just a lower priced piece? I ran a cervini's on my 88,and never saw the need for H/P's because the latch plate was made so well. You could literally lift the front end of the car up by it.lol

OpenRoadRacer

Reaction score
the reason i use hood pins was because it wasn't a cervini. and the body shop had to modify the latch. i didn't want to take the risk.

for those that want to know... it was an ABC Exclusive hood because they were local. i'd rate them a 5 out of 10 for quality.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
cool,that's good to know...........I'm getting ready for paint,and I was starting to look at different hoods,but I think that I'll go with the cervini's again,I wouldn't be able to cope with my hood flying off on the highway.....I'd want to kill myself.lol :'(

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
I finally get my baby back tommorow :dancing6: I will have pics after i put my FPR, UDP and Paint my calipers, and of corse give her a much need bath inside and out. Y2K R for the win

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
RoadRacer, that's a 3" hood? That looks more like the RR to me than the R, do you know what size the normal R hood is?

OpenRoadRacer

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
RoadRacer, that's a 3" hood? That looks more like the RR to me than the R, do you know what size the normal R hood is?

yeah, it's an RR hood with the 3 inch rise.

sweetstang94

Reaction score
yeh it looks good but i like the heat extractor myself. not 2 many of them out and about yet. wish i had bigger pics 4 u guys 2 c but will have to wait till it warms up now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online