which intake manifol

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
this winter i am purchasing a Mongoose Kit SQ trim supercharger kit from mph...while getting this installed i also want to change my intake manifold. I was originally going to get the livernoise PI intake swap kit (to fit my non pi heads)...but do you guys think any other intakes will benefit me greatly more than the regular PI intake swap?

S

scarface

YEah the PI intake would be fine. you could go with the SVO, but it is REALLY costly

Dispite what some people wil tell you, you dont need the adapter kit. It has been proven to hold up fine without the kit. Seach the net to find out the procedure.

I dont run the kit, and I have had no problems whatsoever.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
what all do you have done to get that kind of rwhp?? thats pretty good man, im guessing a blower and some internal work?

S

scarface

I have alot of mods, includng a paxton novi 1k. No bottom end work. only internal stuff is HP-292 cams. I have a REALLY good tune/tuner.

IM me anytime man :)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The SVO/FRPP intake would be the absolute best intake for you with NPI heads and a blower but for @ $1300 less the PI intake is a close second and plenty for what you need.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online