Which model stang do you have...

Tattoogod

Reaction score
i never thought that a gt would beat up on the cobras :dancing6:

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
WHERE ARE ALL THE COBRA OWNERS!!!! Come on, I know there are more than 7 of us.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:

Your damn right there is, I have already complained about the lack of votes by the Snake owners......................where are you guys at?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
94GtStAnG5o said:

Your damn right there is, I have already complained about the lack of votes by the Snake owners......................where are you guys at?

:rant: :rant: this does not make me happy one bit. almost makes me sad to say that i own a cobra :nonono:
(no nobody can have mine, im not that sad yet. ;))

EThorpe said:
:lol:

ALITL8

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
:rant: :rant: this does not make me happy one bit. almost makes me sad to say that i own a cobra :nonono:
(no nobody can have mine, im not that sad yet. ;))

hey Tx, just let me know when you get sad enough, i'll gladly take your cobra off your hands ;D

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow the Cobras are up to 9 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:...............You guys are depressing me :gtfo:

ALITL8

Reaction score
and the cobras are STILL losing to the GT's!!! :lol: :lol:

can i vote again since there are 2 GT's in the family??

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
and the cobras are STILL losing to the GT's!!! :lol: :lol:

can i vote again since there are 2 GT's in the family??

I think everyone who spends time on this site KNOWS there is a LOT more than 9 Cobra owners here, now as too where they are at and why they have not voted is the mystery.............maybe a conspiracy :-\ what do ya think?

ALITL8

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
I think everyone who spends time on this site KNOWS there is a LOT more than 9 Cobra owners here.

i still think theres going to be more GT's, theyre just more affordable :dunno:

and im just as curious as you are to where the rest of the cobra owners are... maybe they dont like the odds ???

gettin beat by GT's can be painful for a proud cobra owners :hammer:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Tattoogod said:

Ha Ha, I would not hold my breath waiting for that to happen :slap:
Don't tell me you've become a snobby Cobra owner already :'(
I never had problems with NA cobras after i did the PI swap w boltons...when i added the comp cams i was hanging with modded NA Cobras. After the blower and N20 i will hang with the 03-04's...they may have more power but i'll be lighter and not afraid to brake my car since i don't have a $600 payment :) (Cobra/Supra)= whats 700rwhp and runs 12's :hammer:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Snakebit said:
Tattoogod said:

Ha Ha, I would not hold my breath waiting for that to happen :slap:
Don't tell me you've become a snobby Cobra owner already :'(
I never had problems with NA cobras after i did the PI swap w boltons...when i added the comp cams i was hanging with modded NA Cobras. After the blower and N20 i will hang with the 03-04's...they may have more power but i'll be lighter and not afraid to brake my car since i don't have a $600 payment :) (Cobra/Supra)= whats 700rwhp and runs 12's :hammer:

No im not a snobby cobra owner, I just recognize the fact that the Cobra was BUILT to be a better performance machine from the factory.........Period, im not talking about modified cars, just factory stock. I have nothing against GT's its just that the Cobra trim is a step above the GT.

And for your joke of 700rwhp and runs 12's...........the Supra may be right but the last time I checked on a 03-04 Cobra your ET quote is about 3 seconds too high :hammer:........now THAT was funny ;D :khobra:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i too kno that there are many more cobras, at one point the only thing on the threads was cobra this cobra that. (right around when i joined) but man where are they at now!? i wasnt expecting to beat the GT's in this race but come on 34:9?? i want to see some real numbers of who has what on this site. oh well, cobras are more rare, theres only 9 so we still win!! hah! jokes on the GT guys!
:hammer:

(losers) ::)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
i too kno that there are many more cobras, at one point the only thing on the threads was cobra this cobra that. (right around when i joined) but man where are they at now!? i wasnt expecting to beat the GT's in this race but come on 34:9?? i want to see some real numbers of who has what on this site. oh well, cobras are more rare, theres only 9 so we still win!! hah! jokes on the GT guys!
:hammer:

(losers) ::)

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:..................... :khobra:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:
I put in my Cobra vote. G.T.'s are gonna wipe the floor with us only because they made a bizillion of them. They are a "me too" car.

"I got me a Mustang G.T." "Yea me too"

I smoked another COBRA today...."YEA ME TOO" :hammer:

My Cobra is as bone stock as it could get. Not even a K&N filter or exhaust done to it. I would expect to get spanked by a moded G.T.

G.T.'s 34
Cobra's 9
That is about the proper ratio. You need to remeber they made about 100,000 more G.T.'s than Cobra's from 94-98.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online