Which one???

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
If i was going to personally pick one out to buy it would be the '97, I don't like all the extra BS on the '98.

OP
OP
B

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
are 96-98 cobra's a good, reliable car? like what are the pros/cons on the engine,drivetrain, etc. i'm used to 5.0's so i know nothing of 4.6's... i heard they have weak transmissions though, is that true?

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I like the 97 better. I don't like the hood, intirior or the wheels on the 98. But they showed no right side pictures of the 97. They posted a front, a back, and 4 left side shots. I guess the question is, what are they hiding to get you in the lot if anything.

OP
OP
B

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
I like the 97 better. I don't like the hood, intirior or the wheels on the 98. But they showed no right side pictures of the 97. They posted a front, a back, and 4 left side shots. I guess the question is, what are they hiding to get you in the lot if anything.

the 97 is in good condition, i was there a few weeks ago to pply for a job and i parked right next to that cobra, at the time i dont think it was for sale, than i saw it on autotrader and recognized it... i loved it when i saw it in person!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online