Which sub/amp...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
you guys don't like the bazooka bass tubes that look like the nos bottles? ???

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

cooljoe

Reaction score
I like my 12" L7's. I use a MTX 81000D amp to power them without any problem. To each his own. ;)

Tattoogod

Reaction score
3 12" audiobahns with a 2.4 mf cap and a power acoustik 2000 watt amp ...these jar everything around me within 100 feet no shit,Alpine head unit , infinities in the door,,mb quart in the dash, and polks in the read..with a PA 1000 watt amp running those all for around 1800

04DarkShadowGT

Reaction score
Just as an fyi JL Audio does not authorize any online seller to sell their products and there will be no warranty on mail order or internet items.

98stang6

Reaction score
wow.. im looking to sell my 12" alpine type R and get a 12" JL audio W3 myself haha. the type R is amazing when the volume is up loud. but i like JL a little better because they seem to have a better thump thru out teh range low-hi. matt what kind of box are you using with your w3? the spare tire well set up?

916_5.0

Reaction score
I will agree fosgate is hella good if you can find one get a fosgate competion 10 my buddy has one which im actually going to buy from him and it hits pretty damn hard you can run a lot of power through them and it will not distort.

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
MTX Audio FTW....i have a 300 watt amp and one 10" mtx sub inside a sub zero box and it hits hard...

lrall

Reaction score
I wouldnt go with alpine personally, they bump hard but have no sound quality. I have 1 10w3v2 D4 with an a1200 amp and a jl spec box. It definetly bumps and sounds great. JL FTW

19inchmustang

Reaction score
4 sub i got 1 12inch L7 KICKER IN PORTED BOX IT SOUNDS WAY BETTER THEN 2 12INCS.THE L7 CAN BE HEARD FROM BLOCKS.TRUST ME I GOT A TICKET AND THE COPS HEARD ME FROM 2 BLOCKS AWAY.

[NIGH7MAR3]

Reaction score
i have had kicker l7 12's annd 15's ,kicker comp 10's kicker cvr' 10's and now i finally ave my car compleatly outfitted with soundstream door speakers, tweaters,head unit, and soundstream t5 12's and a soundstream xxx amp :dancing6: :dancing6: O0

4point6GT

Reaction score
1.MTX
2.JL........

I used to have jus 1 12" sub " 8500" series i believe wit a cheap 1000watt pioneer amp in ma old car n dat shit bumped!!!!!!!!!

ma sub was in an enclosed box which cost me $150 for them to make.

I want to put ma first system on ma stang now, i wanna bump but dont want it to weigh a ton, reason i had not put a system is cuz i didnt want anymore weight, lol but will a lil weight from a system really matter ? tryin to stick to an all race car. I dunno maybe i shouldnt put shit in it, dont want it lookin like a show car. nvm guys i aint puttin no fuckin system fuck dat i rather hear ma engines beatzzzzzzzzzzzz

ripper

Reaction score
Ive got an Earthquake 800amp w/ 2 10in subs. The amp has been back twice to get fixed. The subs sound like shit. If you see earthquake run the other way. :eek:uttahere:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
4point6GT said:
1.MTX
2.JL........

I used to have jus 1 12" sub " 8500" series i believe wit a cheap 1000watt pioneer amp in ma old car n dat shit bumped!!!!!!!!!

ma sub was in an enclosed box which cost me $150 for them to make.

I want to put ma first system on ma stang now, i wanna bump but dont want it to weigh a ton, reason i had not put a system is cuz i didnt want anymore weight, lol but will a lil weight from a system really matter ? tryin to stick to an all race car. I dunno maybe i shouldnt put shit in it, dont want it lookin like a show car. nvm guys i aint puttin no fuckin system f**k dat i rather hear ma engines beatzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is this a real post or are you just playing around with all that "Ma" shit? maybe your Y key is broke :dunno:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Ive got an Earthquake 800amp w/ 2 10in subs. The amp has been back twice to get fixed. The subs sound like shit. If you see earthquake run the other way. :eek:uttahere:

You better not damage your eardrums...i don't think Social Security covers that... :-X

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah, its nothing special, 2 12" Kicker COMPs with 300 watt amp. Im wanting to sell it though lol I never use them really, I always find myself riding in silence listening to the exhaust note

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online