which tires?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well its time for new tires....im looking for like 245 or 255 50/16s for the rear..

I need a good summer tire with good traction...i was thinking about bf goodrich g sports..which tires should I get...not looking to spend ike 200 a tire either..haha

I think im going with fuzion zri tires..they are onyl 75 bucks for the size i need and are getting amazing reviews by everyone.

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
I had fuzions on my sti...No complaints about them O0

So when you say that..they get good traction?...cause im looking to cut my 60 time from the 2.25...to atleast a 2.1...the tires I have now are completely bald and get absolutely no traction. Will these tires grip if I slam it ?...how good are they?..comparable to bf goodrich kdw?

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
i work for firestone tires (we carry the fusion line) and i have heard really good things about the ZRIs, they supposedly hook up very well for being a non-streeet slick. they also look mean as hell too! if you want to drive to lawrence, kansas i can hook you up with 20% discount! haha

Pennywise2

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
scarface said:

So when you say that..they get good traction?...cause im looking to cut my 60 time from the 2.25...to atleast a 2.1...the tires I have now are completely bald and get absolutely no traction. Will these tires grip if I slam it ?...how good are they?..comparable to bf goodrich kdw?
I got excellent traction with my Goodyear F1 GS D3's
in wet or dry conditions

Pennywise2

Reaction score
2slo95fiveoh said:
i work for firestone tires (we carry the fusion line) and i have heard really good things about the ZRIs, they supposedly hook up very well for being a non-streeet slick. they also look mean as hell too! if you want to drive to lawrence, kansas i can hook you up with 20% discount! haha
Firestone/bridgestone tires are crap. :rolleyes2:

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
well..ive heard a lot of good things about the fuzion zris and for the price 75 a pop..I cant resist...the goodyear f1 d3s are 152 for one tire..haha im not spending 300 on 2 rear tires....even if they are better.

Pennywise2

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
well..ive heard a lot of good things about the fuzion zris and for the price 75 a pop..I cant resist...the goodyear f1 d3s are 152 for one tire..haha im not spending 300 on 2 rear tires....even if they are better.
Cheap skate. :lame:

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
right?..im a senior in high school and cant even have a job becuase its baseball season?..my dad doesnt buy my tires?..you really think I have money to blow on tires that might not even be as good as the fuzions?

S

scarface

justinschmidt1 said:
scarface said:

hard to really say what they would do on a stang...I had 310 AWHP, so I really didnt spin that much?

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
haha..my bad..i thought you had them on the stang...what the hell am i doing.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
right?..im a senior in high school and cant even have a job becuase its baseball season?..my dad doesnt buy my tires?..you really think I have money to blow on tires that might not even be as good as the fuzions?

we are kinda in the same situation i guess, I'm a junior working about 15 hours a week and want new wheels but am not every going to be able to afford some of them. :-[ 18x315s at $270 a piece is a joke for me.

97blackgt

Reaction score
i hear that im a broke college kid as well....but like everyone else says fuzions are supposed to be good from what i hear/seen i say get them O0

GDawg

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
Goodyear F1 GS D3's.

:pimp2:

GoodyearF1GS-D3.jpg

Closeup-Rearview-Spacer.jpg

GDawg

Reaction score
Kumhos always have some excellent tires for the money... 8) I ran Ecsta 712s for awhile. MX are good.

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
I just got some new tires yesterday. I got the BFG G-Force sports.
They ride nice and handle real well. So far I like them better than the Nitto's I had before.

And for the $$$$ I cant complain.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.