white ac glow panel

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
does anyone have these? Pics? im thinking about getting one but i dont know if it will look out of place, also did anyone get it off ebay?

kspilly

Reaction score
I got one to cover up some scratches around the stock HVAC knobs. Yeah, I ebayed it to. It's nice overall. Simple hookup, nice crisp white color when not lite. Has the same glow look as the original EL glow gauges. If anything, it's a little too bright at night, but nothing a resister wouldn't solve....

S8006736small.jpg

I only have a daytime shot. If you want, I could get a night shot if I remember. :drunk:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Where did you get the panel for the gauges? Im thinking about making one...

97blackgt

Reaction score
idk.. :dunno:i think it looks out of place and more like an import

just my opnion

gt96stang

Reaction score
97blackgt said:

just my opnion

eh, I agree too with it being out of place... I have white gauges and was going to get some, but i kept looking at pics and it just seems to be standing out too much.. maybe because there is no other white around :dunno:

kspilly

Reaction score
Fets said:
Where did you get the panel for the gauges? Im thinking about making one...

I purchased mine through ebay also. A company makes them. It's machined aluminum with a baked finish. Very simple to put in, and fits really well. I was going to make one from a piece of carbon fiber plate, but never got around to it. Then my laziness kicked in and I just went ahead and ordered one... :)

gt96stang said:
97blackgt said:

just my opnion

eh, I agree too with it being out of place... I have white gauges and was going to get some, but i kept looking at pics and it just seems to be standing out too much.. maybe because there is no other white around :dunno:

It definitely does stand out once installed. They do make a reverse EL panel for there that would better match the stock cobra gauges, but I didn't see that one until after mine was installed. It's not bad though, kinda freshens up the dark dash a bit in my opinion. O0

G

GREG@SN95

yah... it looks out of place

too much white... the rest of the car is black...

JMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online