White smoke wot

Project Grey94

Reaction score
Wide open throttle from about 2800 to 5500 white smoke smells like oil engine pulls strong but white smoke wot and no smoke normal driving help please thanks

muzzy25

Reaction score
Wide open throttle from about 2800 to 5500 white smoke smells like oil engine pulls strong but white smoke wot and no smoke normal driving help please thanks
is your brake fluid going down?
i had a car that was sucking brake fluid through brake booster into engine causing white smoke on acceration?

OP
OP
Project Grey94

Project Grey94

Reaction score
i had a car that was sucking brake fluid through brake booster into engine causing white smoke on

i had a car that was sucking brake fluid through brake booster into engine causing white smoke on acceration?
I'll check in the am did you figure out what was causing that problem? Thanks for you're time

95opal

Reaction score
Blow by, valve seals, improper pvc or catch can routing. Can be a number of things.

OP
OP
Project Grey94

Project Grey94

Reaction score
Blow by, valve seals, improper pvc or catch can routing. Can be a number of things.
Could you explain the blow-by and valve seals leaking oil not too familiar and is this something that you can do at home thank you for your time and information greatly appreciated

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I'd take the heads to a machine shop
Let them go through them
Be your safest bet
Your valve guide seals are probably bypassing leaking

tinnocker

Reaction score
If you are going to be putting money into these stock heads, now would be the time to spend that money on some gt40 heads off an Explorer or a set of aluminum heads. A little extra horsepower never hurt anyone. Just something to think about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.